Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

symbolic posted:

if you read the book it's actually a lot more exciting and has a lot more gore and sciencey poo poo and i highly recommend it

muldoon lives and is a huge badass. also, the raptor nests get loving napalmed and the group is detained by the govt at the end

a superior ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Everyone remember to do their monthly testicular cancer check?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Moltke posted:

I fondle my balls every day

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheHoosier posted:

muldoon lives and is a huge badass. also, the raptor nests get loving napalmed and the group is detained by the govt at the end

a superior ending
also whereas nedry just gets spit on in the movie and falls down, in the book there's quite a vivid description of his death scene

and hammond gets what's coming to him :getin:

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I fondle my balls every day

Just once a month is good

edit - But I like your commitment to your health

Moltke fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 27, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

symbolic posted:

if you read the book it's actually a lot more exciting and has a lot more gore and sciencey poo poo and i highly recommend it

Getting the audio book right now brosef.

Moltke posted:

My arms are too tiny to reach down there :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Speaking of Michael Crichton, Westworld is a cool movie.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

lol

e: "Hey guy who just said he sits down to pee, feeling bad for the lawyer makes you a dweeb. "

Hey man, if you piss sitting down, that's cool. I've been known to have a drunken sitdown piss myself

bong
Jan 30, 2015

by Shine

symbolic posted:

And be sure to check out the author's other book, about a conspiracy of cultural marxists that invent global warming to impose a dictatorship of political correctness upon America

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Speaking of Michael Crichton, Westworld is a cool movie.

Timeline, however, was not. didnt care for the book either

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Hey man, if you pee sitting down, that's cool. I've been known to have a drunken sitdown pee myself

Do you also poo while standing up? What is this bizzaro world.

men used to have a set of ethics, a code of honor, i swear to god everythings going to hell nowadays. Makes. Me. Sick.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Yeah, Timeline was bad. Andromeda Strain was good.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

Do you also poo while standing up? What is this bizzaro world.

if this is a metaphor for my posting, then absolutely

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yeah, Timeline was bad. Andromeda Strain was good.
Andromeda Strain was pretty good, but it's been 6 years since i've seen it so it may need a rewatch.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tujague posted:

I'M A BIG WHINY IDIOT MAN

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
oh, good

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Turd Burglar posted:

Lol if you're under 6 feet tall

Just lol

Those aren't real men

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey guys, what movies make you cry?

old yeller

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 27, 2016

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey guys, what movies make you cry?

Ghost Dad :smithicide:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
did you guys know that they will pay you to whack off into a cup?? they pay you like $75 every time you do it, I did it for a bit in college but then my girlfriend made me stop cause i wasnt allowed to have sex anymore cause you had to go 72 hours without blowing a load every sesh and they wanted you to go like every 3 days to do it and well ... you know .... slammy's cant get enogh of the nooner D so i sacrificed the couple extra liquor bucks for good sex instead

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont know if any ladies ever used my patented nooner skeet but if so I almost wish I did know so I could get the lil baby their first account

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

h-hey guys... what sgoig on

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

lonesomedwarf posted:

h-hey guys... what sgoig on

just some chill as bros broing out doing bro things, its all good, grab a brewski and "hang loose"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't you hate it when it's hot out and your balls get stuck to your leg

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Don't you hate it when it's hot out and your balls get stuck to your leg

one time i shaved my balls cause i heard girls like that and then they were constantly stuck to my leg and it was awful and I never did it again, chicks seem to appreciate hairy -- or as I call them au naturale -- balls just as much

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Oof, that sounds awful

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
yeah it was real bad, i think hair on balls exists for a reason, like we evolved that way for a reason and it is so they dont stick to our legs, its what seperates us from the animals

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If we are made in God's image does that mean God has hairy balls?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I had sex with my wife with whom I am separated from tonight. Good poo poo since I have no emotions as a man and only care about sex and not an emotional connection with the person I have spent my life with.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

rio posted:

I had sex with my wife with whom I am separated from tonight. Good poo poo since I have no emotions as a man and only care about sex and not an emotional connection with the person I have spent my life with.

Pathetic twitching glob of sentient lickspittle that you are. Adorable for realdo.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

rio posted:

Let us rejoice in our toxic masculinity.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

rio posted:

im pretty drunk but i plan on having carnal relations with my girlfriends tomorrow morning, not tonight cause she is drunk and asleep and I am not interested in having those types of relations without her consent because that is not the kind of person i am

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

LadyAmbien posted:

That was done according to the specific LadyChat post rules. That would not be bannable site-wide.

happens every time i chat to ladies irl too

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
its 11.43am and i just finished this

no regrets

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

no regrets

A fyne burg.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

RideTheSpiral posted:

no regrets

That is a mighty burg. Go do squats with your newly gained proteins

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

TheHoosier posted:

That is a mighty burg. Go do squats with your newly gained proteins

why would i do that

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Instead, grow fat and merry!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Hector Beerlioz posted:

If we are made in God's image does that mean God has hairy balls?

God is in the middle of ball hairiness, he isn't wild down there but you can tell testosterone is flowing if you catch my drift

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ah yes, freshly talcumed balls in a fresh, crisp pair of slacks. Swoosh, swoosh, as I walk, frictionless and smooth. :unsmith:

Talcum powder is great to have around the house as well because you can trick people into thinking its cocaine and laugh at them.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Is the opinion that "chest hair is gross" manly or unmanly? I mean greek statues got smooth bare chests and they are considered p manly right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
Hey men, what's your favorite oil based pomade for a slick do? I like Lockhart's Goon Grease. Not only is the name fitting but it's got a nice light melon scent and doesn't get all over my pillow cases.

• Locked thread