Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Never, go buy a dark navy suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

ElGroucho posted:

Never, go buy a dark navy suit

I already have one of those. I pretty much have a number of different suits, but I wanted a black one in case I decide to be a Hitman/mob muscle

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Serious ManChat question: what are the appropriate occasions to wear a black suit? I just got a sharp new suit tailored, but I don't know when I can wear it appropriately outside of funerals. Does it even matter?

A black tie event.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
it's 2016 navy is class but how about a statement instead?

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
That's what I have on in the office everyday.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Shaquin posted:

it's 2016 navy is class but how about a statement instead?

:eyepop:

I could get behind this if the tie was just pictures of benzos or something

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Tujague posted:

I'M A BIG WHINY IDIOT MAN

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

uve earned my respect mrs taxman

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
What is a man?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

young bernie sanders...

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Man Whore posted:

young bernie sanders...

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

What kind of nerd tucks his shirt into his jeans

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What kind of nerd tucks his shirt into his jeans

:bernin:

naem
May 29, 2011

Honky Dong Country posted:

Lol can't argue with that. Look at this fuckin guy

The lord is risen

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Profondo Rosso posted:

uve earned my respect mrs taxman

9/10 would bang.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Please stop doxxing goons :ohdear:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress off don't come back

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

can everyone hear grow a beard because i have a lot of trouble and im feeling ver. depressed. in general but alsmo because of this thing to do with the beard gfrowth, or in this case the lack of it. its not patchy but its sparse i dont know what to do can someone help. please also im growing my hair but its not growing

i can't grow a beard and i'm glad of it. men who can grow full beards are also more likely to go bald.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Long morning poop best poop. I am longingly looking at arrows while on the john and looking forward to the end of this nightshift crap so I can get some. Also opened the window and lit a smoke.

E: wishing I could have a beer but I'm working tonight

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Mar 27, 2016

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
What's with all the grooming poo poo? I thought this was the man thread not the old ladies beauty salon. If you're asking someone else if something is manly or unmanly then you're already unmanly. A real man does what he wants, gently caress what the wife says.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
get yourself a couple scents one for winter one for when its warmer a good body wash some mitchums deodorant and go as far as your willing to for skin care and a decent beard trimmer to keep your facial hair however you'd like and let the rest of the chips land where they may

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shaquin posted:

get yourself a couple scents one for winter one for when its warmer a good body wash some mitchums deodorant and go as far as your willing to for skin care and a decent beard trimmer to keep your facial hair however you'd like and let the rest of the chips land where they may
cumin spice rub

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I can grow a beard very easily. I gotta shave thoroughly every morning or I get a facial hair shade real quick which is just annoying so I envy you fuckers with baby facial hair who dont have to care

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Konsek posted:

What's with all the grooming poo poo? I thought this was the man thread not the old ladies beauty salon. If you're asking someone else if something is manly or unmanly then you're already unmanly. A real man does what he wants, gently caress what the wife says.

I believe this is a sliding scale. Giving no fucks is great when you're single. But listening to the one who's having sex with you at least to some extent is wise to make sure they continue having sex with you.

Also I ate a bunch of chili before work tonight and am looking forward to midnight, at which point I'm going to fart inside my protective clothing just before I leave containment so that when the Health Physics nerd at the step off pad peels them off me he gets it full in the face.

This is what we like to call a time bomb around here.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Konsek posted:

/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I shave my neck, cheeks and stache with a razor everyday and do the rest with an electric shaver (like the kind for your head) every 2 days.
I think the stubble looks good.

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Honky Dong Country posted:

I believe this is a sliding scale. Giving no fucks is great when you're single. But listening to the one who's having sex with you at least to some extent is wise to make sure they continue having sex with you.

Have sex with my wife? i pray to god every night that I fall asleep before she thinks of sex.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

as a man, i really enjoy women

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Konsek posted:

Have sex with my wife? i pray to god every night that I fall asleep before she thinks of sex.

Sorry about your soul-crushing sexless marriage that you're staying in for some reason.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
*puts hand down pants like Al Bundy*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Eh. No, Peg.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Serious ManChat question: what are the appropriate occasions to wear a black suit? I just got a sharp new suit tailored, but I don't know when I can wear it appropriately outside of funerals. Does it even matter?

Yes. This aint reservoir dogs, dog. Save your black suit for funerals and crime. And get some sweet Park Avenues to match. Or maybe some black derby style shoes. But good ones.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

Yes. This aint reservoir dogs, dog. Save your black suit for funerals and crime. And get some sweet Park Avenues to match. Or maybe some black derby style shoes. But good ones.

Hmmm. I missed a whole page.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

Hmmm. I missed a whole page.

Any of you other fuckers like welding? I loving love welding.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
What's the manliest caster-class out there?
(As in: what school(s) of magic would you say is the most male-dominated?)

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

King of Bees posted:

Any of you other fuckers like welding? I loving love welding.
Any of you other fuckers like weddings? I loving love wedding.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Spreading really far atm how bout yall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
My legs are crossed but only at the ankles and that's because I'm relaxing the gently caress out. Thanks for asking fellow man.

• Locked thread