Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dont forget your prostate exams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
burp fart beer football

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nooner posted:

yeah it was real bad, i think hair on balls exists for a reason, like we evolved that way for a reason and it is so they dont stick to our legs, its what seperates us from the animals

This is probably very true. In fact, one ball hangs lower than the other because if they hung side by side walking would be horribly painful. I'd say hair on your junk is to prevent sticking in an area of our bodies that moves around and rubs together a shitload, much like in our armpits.

I feel like I read that somewhere but I'm not sure and don't give a gently caress because I'm a man and it sounds pretty drat true.

Also I'm chasing a dose of Zquil down with beer at 6:26A because I work the nightshift. The looks I get buying beer at 6:00A rule.

E: also here's to giving so few fucks that you shave your entire head and face bald whenever it requires effort to maintain. Haircuts and styling take time and money away from manly things.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Mar 27, 2016

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Zzulu posted:

dont forget your prostate exams

"My toe is slowly rotting and falling off but i am too proud to go and see a doctor. I am sure it will get better on its own in time *dies of sepsis*"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
actually grooming and having a nice haircut is cool and good

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Honky Dong Country posted:

also here's to giving so few fucks that you shave your entire head and face bald whenever it requires effort to maintain. Haircuts and styling take time and money away from manly things.

this guy knows whats up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you're probably going to get bald soon and really regret not using your hair to its full potential because you were too much of a goonlord

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Drone_Fragger posted:

"My toe is slowly rotting and falling off but i am too proud to go and see a doctor. I am sure it will get better on its own in time *dies of sepsis*"

I've broken fingers and toes, broke my foot, broke my skull, cut an artery in my arm that required a tourniquet, been hit in the head with both a hatchet and a baseball bat, been in two car wrecks in which the vehicle i was in was totalled, dislocated my shoulder and elbow, and broke my right radius clean through.

I went to the doctor for the elbow and broken radius.

Zzulu posted:

you're probably going to get bald soon and really regret not using your hair to its full potential because you were too much of a goonlord

I let it grow long enough to manifest a cowlick and then it all gets the razor.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Zzulu posted:

Then I have a shaved head permanently. I don't see the problem.

Judging by my dad and his dad though I have a good 25 years before I got to worry about bald spots though. My grandpa on my mothers side still has a full head of hair in his 60s so I think I hit the genetic jackpot

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Mar 27, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
bald men are

a) gross
b) inferior

The only exception to this is if you're swole as gently caress

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Man Whore posted:

Then I have a shaved head permanently. I don't see the problem.

I would literally have all the hair removed from my entire head if I could afford it. I loving hate shaving and hair care. Also you save money in shampoo and poo poo and just have to do things like lotion your noggin once a day to keep it from snowing.

Zzulu posted:

bald men are

a) gross
b) inferior

The only exception to this is if you're swole as gently caress

E: also here's to giving so few fucks that you shave your entire head and face bald whenever it requires effort to maintain. Haircuts and styling take time and money away from manly things.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

use your saved time to become swole.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Man Whore posted:

use your saved time to become swole.

I want to but I'm working 72hrs. a week doing night shifts on nuclear outages right now. :( I'm 6'2" and if I had time to work out more I could be a loving monster.

E: though more than anything I just wish I had time to go buy some arrows and shoot the longbow I got. Got tired of compounds and decided to go old school. Can't loving wait to get a permanent position at the plant near me and actually have some time. Good money with outage contractor work though.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Mar 27, 2016

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I was 6'2 like 4 years ago and p happy but I am still growing taller and now I am starting to worry I might have a gland problem. please pray for me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
so you're a tall gangly hairless bald man

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a shameful display

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

no I got hair, I just like to shave it when it gets to be too much of a hassle.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Zzulu posted:

so you're a tall gangly hairless bald man

I'm 200 lbs. I'm not devoid of muscle, I've spent most mt life doing heavy labor. But if I had time to work out I'd be as massive as my old man was when he was my age. He's like three inches shorter than me though.

Also the baldshave happens like once a month. You're awfully hung up about bald dudes.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Mar 27, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah I really don't like them and I also fear becoming bald myself

I want to fight all the bald men and defeat them

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Zzulu posted:

You should care less. It's pretty nice to not give a poo poo about how another man looks as long as they don't look like a loving hobo in an inappropriate place like a nice restaurant or a wedding or something.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The hobo look is actually very in right now

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

To an extent, neckbeards still look gross and short hair is still preferred.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if you think about it balls are like tiny planets

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Zzulu posted:

The hobo look is actually very in right now

Lol can't argue with that. Look at this fuckin guy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

can everyone hear grow a beard because i have a lot of trouble and im feeling ver. depressed. in general but alsmo because of this thing to do with the beard gfrowth, or in this case the lack of it. its not patchy but its sparse i dont know what to do can someone help. please also im growing my hair but its not growing

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Zzulu posted:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

can everyone hear grow a beard because i have a lot of trouble and im feeling ver. depressed. in general but alsmo because of this thing to do with the beard gfrowth, or in this case the lack of it. its not patchy but its sparse i dont know what to do can someone help. please also im growing my hair but its not growing

I too cannot grow a solid beard. Between baldshaves I keep my lovely beard away with an electric. Males in my family never seem to grow a decent beard until their mid to late 30s.

Welp, Zquil and beer is taking hold, time to get some sleep before the next 12 hr. shift. Got a nuclear reactor to reassemble...maybe...loving ops is slow to get the drat fuel put in.

I've only taken like 100 mrem so far!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

lonesomedwarf posted:

My brother has this very issue and it sucks, sorry bro.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

-fat bod
-stupid face for jerks
-cant grow real facial hair
-hair doesnt grow past the point its at now
=-fat idiot fingers
-small penis
-comically oversized balls
-goiter
-4 feet tall if standing on toes
-gross toes
edit:-clickable nose
-hairy, pointy ear lobes
-single nostril
hare lip
-crooked teeth
-inverted shoulder blades
-unusually long stick out belly button
-balloon like buttocks
-i think thats everything
edit-small head

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Mar 27, 2016

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

You lost the Genetic lottery somethin fierce. I'm sorry. At least you apparently have a nice rear end

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

So today I got up with the kids who saw easter baskets and are eating candy.

Then I'm going to help clean up a big, probably put a ham in the oven.

Then slam a bunch of beers to try and forget how lovely women are.

Then I'll play video games later on upstairs in the office, then fruitlessly try and bang my wife and end up jerking off.

Sadly well have guests today so I probably won't be able to fire up any power tools today.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TFW when you pick your nose and it's like a scab and then you can breathe easier

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i shave my nose hairs

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

I'm 6'2" and if I had time to work out more I could be a loving monster

I'm 200 lbs. I'm not devoid of muscle, I've spent most mt life doing heavy labor.

hey :heysexy:

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Tujague posted:

I'M A BIG WHINY IDIOT MAN

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Just gonna take this opportunity to thank LA for permabanning Tujague.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

lonesomedwarf posted:

-fat bod
-stupid face for jerks
-cant grow real facial hair
-hair doesnt grow past the point its at now
=-fat idiot fingers
-small penis
-comically oversized balls
-goiter
-4 feet tall if standing on toes
-gross toes
edit:-clickable nose
-hairy, pointy ear lobes
-single nostril
hare lip
-crooked teeth
-inverted shoulder blades
-unusually long stick out belly button
-balloon like buttocks
-i think thats everything
edit-small head
drat, hosed up if true...

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Superdude255 posted:

Just gonna take this opportunity to thank LA for permabanning Tujague.

Did that guy post some serious gore or goatses or what?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

various cheeses posted:

Did that guy post some serious gore or goatses or what?

his post is quoted underneath

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Here's to aging slower than my wife, and then dying younger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Serious ManChat question: what are the appropriate occasions to wear a black suit? I just got a sharp new suit tailored, but I don't know when I can wear it appropriately outside of funerals. Does it even matter?

• Locked thread