Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Man Whore posted:

feels good man

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

NutritiousSnack posted:

my grandfather owns a bunch of guns despite being a big lefite.

he'll be the first putting me against the wall when the revolution comes :shepface:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Honky Dong Country posted:

Nope but I have often taken such a huge poo poo that it mounds up out of the water. And just occasionally I'll drop a stiff one that stands erect above the surface like the terlet got a shitboner for me

you need more fiber

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I work nuclear refuel on night shift. We can't do anything until a bunch of other idiots do their jobs. Until then it's basically a bunch of guys just eating and being dicks to each other for 12 hrs. a night.

E: it's so bad that guys are seriously eating stuff specifically to produce rancid farts like chili, egg salad, fried cabbage, etc. I ripped one so bad the other night that one guy screamed that he could taste it, and another said "that smells like there's blood in it". Everybody laughed like morons.

man I'm in the wrong loving profession

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

naem posted:

Liking other guys butthole products seems probably more gay to me personally

yet, you post here

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

There's a lot of jokes about glowing cocks and balls enabling us to piss accurately in the pitch dark. I often feel sorry for the few females that have to put up with endless dick jokes, rancid farting, and hungover assholes jabbering on about how they got the clap in some town during an outage back in the crazy old days.

Homer Simpson is real, and he is American

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Wow, I'm there! I have a job and I pay bills! The bill-paying thing is menial, though, because I don't like to acquire a lot of stuff. I do enjoy shopping around and whatnot because of the people interaction, but I don't buy many things because I don't need many things.

And that makes me think about the burden of possessions. I think the more stuff you own, the more burdened you are . . . because, in so many ways, the stuff you "own" actually owns you. You are burdened with the need to store that stuff, protect it, move it, repair it, clean it, keep it out of the way, step around it, what have you. So I try and throw stuff away frequently. My wife isn't like that, and she likes keeping stuff because "it might be worth something someday," or "we might use this." That's bullshit in my world, though. If it's not worth my effort now, I'm not going to dedicate any of my time making it worth more in the future. I prefer to keep things simple.

Philosophically, freedom can only be experienced by the man that owns nothing.

Thoughts?

Love,
Vitalis

I know what you mean, my PC owned me the other week by killing the motherboard with a bad PSU! I did some digging but apparently I bought a warranty for it back when I bought it so the jokes on you, causality! Now I'm getting a motherboard for free (or at least $10 from 2012)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

Is Vitalis a loving Math Debater rereg? Good god

it's weird but it's a good, wholesome kind of weird, let 'im alone

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
make Vitalis IK for a week and mandatory to sign your posts, and bannable to post "don't sign your posts"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

I was born in '81. Does that make me a gen X or millenial or what?

we had a thread about this just the other week

you are a millenial. it's terminal. I'm sorry. turn right at the desk for the ball pit if you need to let off some steam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
time to graduate to whiskey

• Locked thread