Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The weather was nice here so I worked the land yesterday. Nothing manlier than bringing forth life out of the earth

i planted flowers, but still, you guys !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Man Whore posted:

feels good man

Is that an M1 ? I have a '42 Mossin I'm trying to get a surplus soviet scope for. I'm gonna be like Vasily Zaytsev

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Honky Dong Country posted:

Meatchat.

Delicious meat snacks own. I bought a bag of venison jerky off some guy at the plant that killed like twelve deer last season and it's incredibly good. He also brought in some summer sausage and cheddar burgers made from the same deerbutts. The sausage was awesome on crackers with some pepper jack cheese and stone ground mustard. The burgers legit tasted like a steak.

A lot of people gently caress up venison IMO, but man this guy knows his poo poo. I still like lamb the most as far as meat goes though. Nothing beats a good Indian, Greek, or Mongolian joint that has really good lamb. I also eat an inordinate amount of jerky in general, especially peppered or hickory smoked jerky. Lately I've been finding Jack Link's Kung Pao flavored jerky too, way better than sweet rear end teriyaki.

I can't name the last time I ate a meal that didnt have meat. Basically when they autopsy me upon my death I want them to find my GI tract lined with meat from esophagus to rear end in a top hat.

I got this jerky sampler from Amazon with 12 different kinds of jerky !!!

My friend and I got high and did the sommelier thing but with jerky . We stuffed out mouths with meat real good !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Hillary's more of a man than Bernie could ever dream to be. She would make a great commander in chief

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

One time a man in the gym announced to the gym that the water pressure in the showers was so bad it might as well be a half dozen five year olds pissing on him.

Maybe those are regular analogies in the plumber lingo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

www posted:

going fishing, peace

What bites this time of the year ? I need to renew my license too. Fishing is addicting like slot-machines but way more fun and cheap

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I can't believe those hicks who "fist" catfish, or whatever the hell they call it when they slather their hands with a foul concoction and move it around through turbid water in hopes that a catfish will try to swallow it.

manly, but not gentle-manly

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

This is noodling, and it's more often done by literally dragging the fish out of little burrows in the mud. This is risky as gently caress though, snapping turtles and all that.

Aren't some catfish up to 8 ft. long ?? That sucker could just drag you down, wait for you to drown and then eat your liver

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

I don't think they get that long, but hell if I know. I always thought huge catfish were more of a weight thing, not length. Biggest I've ever caught was close to two pounds. I don't fish often and I'm only really patient enough to do it for a couple hours unless a boat and beer is involved.

I can only stand fishing if I use one of those lures you constantly have to throw and reel back so it "swims" through the water. That way I'm always doing something and the addiction is more strongly reinforced.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Man Whore posted:

While I appreciate that mother nature wants me to be a strong muscle man, I don't want to live my life that way! just want to sit in my room and play videogames until my feet have to be cut off from diabeetus

Doing what you want and not what others think is right is actually very manly !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
And what's the deal with random eyebrow hairs growing 3 times longer than the rest ?! Get your poo poo together you dumb body

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

8 track betamax posted:

Wait.. There people who frequent Barber shops who have the gall.. GALL... to post here itt? This is no place for children. :sigh: if you're not buzzing your own head/face with a hair clipper from Walgreens.. Well then I just don't know what to tell you

Can't look like a dapper add man from the 60's that way though :colbert:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

8 track betamax posted:

Why would I want to look like damper Dan when I could look like an unhinged killer instead?

They're both valid expressions of masculinity ! You can also do violence and look good at the same time ; the adult way of doing things

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I've been re-watching some Breaking Bad recently and the writers really made Jesse into the biggest whiner ever. You claim to be a player, yet cry at the slightest hint of violence.

They didn't liked Skyler either cuz she's such a bitch right now to poor Walt :(

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I've been going to this lebanese barber for 10 years. I just sit down and he knows exactly what to do. I hope he doesn't die because I don't know how to describe what he's doing to someone else. 15$ and I give him 5$ as a tip :)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

i havent let anyone touch my stupidly long lumber in years, i dress and trim it myself. i even worked up the nerve to cut my own router jigs after a few drinks and it didnt turn out terrible so that was a *gently caress yeah proud* moment for me. lumber yard stuff is just too expensive, it would literally take several hundred dollars because a lot of places charge by the foot after the first span :negative:

I like to watch the Woodsmith Shop program on the Create channel. Those guys really know what they're doing ! It's pretty relaxing to watch actually

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I loved getting drunk, but now the hangovers are just too much. a pretty low tier drug . Quality wine is still worth it

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I need some more ideas for hangover foods. Kimchi soup hits the spot, but I'm sure there's more.

Let's help each other like brothers !

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Considering that most people eat 3+ times every day I never understood how people didn't learn how to cook. Like even if you eat out daily, you're still practicin cooking every single day

3+ times !! Like, for bulking or extreme endurance sports ?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
what happened to all the hippies ? They were supposed to fight the man and not conform

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

symbolic posted:

as it turns out, it's quite difficult to sustain the five children you had at the free love commune without a job or a proper house

I saw The Beach and it can work as long as there are no sharks or cartel drug dealers :colbert: ( a field of weed is still advisable)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

social vegan posted:

man problem #4: not enough time in the day to take all these dumps i been trying to explain it to my boss but it's a woman and sheila just is not seeing eye to eye with me on this one because most of the time i'm sitting on the can taking a dumper

Just have her go in right after you're done. The smell of a manly dump cannot be faked my friend !

Decebal fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Apr 11, 2016

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

tater_salad posted:

I like beer but don't want to buy new pants so I'm going on a diet so I don't need to get 36" waist pants and beer is out.
What liquor has a close to 1:1 calorie to drunken ratio?

vodka tonic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

https://www.caloriecount.com/calories-tonic-water-i14155
Tonic water 124 calories per 12 fl oz.

Surprised the poo poo out of me when I learned that.

Ok, hold the tonic then

• Locked thread