Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
GBS ManChat thread:

WoMen are welcome in MenChat as long as the discussion is kept A) relevant, B) respectful, and C) is not an attempt to discuss Stephen Universe/Girls/Broad City or acknowledge their existence. Sometimes these type of threads can be super informative to women, but you have to give the men a chance to talk and answer and a place where they can feel supported to say it in and not discuss garbage cartoons for womenchildren and children.

Your bullshit comments are not needed here. Goons historically speaking look like fat gender neutral blobs with bad facial hair and tiny genitals whom are inflicted with gross and immoral sexual paraphernalia not limited to bestiality or pedophilia. This applies to all the genders from him to her to xir.

You can not own a goon more than they have owned themselves through poor luck or life decisions already. Be self assured the loser from BSS/FYAD will hang herself after her boyfriend leaves her for a anime throw pillow (he made the correct decision) or have his giant dick doxxed by ex girlfriends for being an abusive jerk and then leave whatever social media site he leaves SA for, before leaving his mortal shell at the end of a smoking gun.

This thread is to encourage the scarce amount of men GBS has into posting contributing more. As into society and finding wives, friends, jobs, real hobbies, and loved ones. Feel free not to post in this thread to discuss politics, perceived slights over the internet, or ramblings against tumblr or reddit or MRAs or Social Justice Warriors (thanks mods for keeping the more commonly used dumb word in here). Don't even bother to post here to post cool things like playing the gutiar, practicing yoga, or other cool hobbies. feel free to just enjoy those things in real life.

Posters from all over the site are welcome. Outside of FYAD, BYOB, BSS, ADTRW, Heavy Petting, the mod's secret forum.

Be a gentlemen thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
I'm thinking of moving over to purely digital photography, as much as I like film and work that goes into it, poo poo is taking up a lot of room in my basement.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Enfield posted:

suck my balls bitch

do not look for dates on sa it does not end well

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Airborne Viking posted:

This guy's dead, right?

he left a body of work before he died at least, including interesting information about the normal size of the male sex organ

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Hypha posted:

Ya but chemistry is fun. I like playing scientist more than taking pictures.

outside of playing with clips and chemicals, i legit have thousands of dollars of equipment (though I got it for much cheaper). it's cool to own and I'm glad to have had it for as long as I've had it, but i see it all in a storage locker somewhere soon if my gf moves in.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

Don't you hate (love) it when you go to itch your balls and you get that lint that collects in the cracks of your scrote all over your hands. Its nice to wash it all away in the shower, like cleaning a lint trap.

realest post in here

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

They still posted, thereby making a poor life choice. This thread is all about not posting

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im a man and i have feelings hug me

theirs your first problem

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

heres a good joke for you: my freakin penis

you broke rule 2, please remove yourself before a mod does

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Hector Beerlioz posted:

If we are made in God's image does that mean God has hairy balls?

God is in the middle of ball hairiness, he isn't wild down there but you can tell testosterone is flowing if you catch my drift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
my grandfather owns a bunch of guns despite being a big lefite.

• Locked thread