Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Stomp stomp stomp with my man feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Don't you hate (love) it when you go to itch your balls and you get that lint that collects in the cracks of your scrote all over your hands. Its nice to wash it all away in the shower, like cleaning a lint trap.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

WTF BEES posted:

Ever notice your balls are at their stickiest when either very clean, or very dirty? A friend of mine posited that moisture in both ball conditions was the culprit. However after preliminary tests with the wife's hair dryer in both states seems to debunk this theory.

Proper ball moisture is key to comfort. It's like what nasa has to do when they are seeing if a planet is habitable or not, there is a Goldilocks zone, not too moist, not too dry.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

One time as I was passing the br (thats bathrooms fyi) a lady walked out of the girls br and before the door shut I, honest indian, saw a slurpee machine right where the urinals should of been.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

You ever wander what causes an itch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

My back hair grows up to my head hair and I have to shave the hair bridge lest I look like a bigfoot.

• Locked thread