Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

amazing av/post combo, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

WTF BEES posted:

Ever notice your balls are at their stickiest when either very clean, or very dirty? A friend of mine posited that moisture in both ball conditions was the culprit. However after preliminary tests with the wife's hair dryer in both states seems to debunk this theory.
does the wife know

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

Hello, man here
no thanks, we have enough

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey guys, what movies make you cry?
air bud

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Digital Fingers posted:

When Jeff Goldblum got eaten while sitting on the toilet in jurassic park? = :cry:

I really related to because i own a toilet myself and sit down on it when I pee all the time. If it could happen to him it could happen to anybody, heck it could happen to me.
Made me feel incredibly vulnerable.
if you read the book it's actually a lot more exciting and has a lot more gore and sciencey poo poo and i highly recommend it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheHoosier posted:

muldoon lives and is a huge badass. also, the raptor nests get loving napalmed and the group is detained by the govt at the end

a superior ending
also whereas nedry just gets spit on in the movie and falls down, in the book there's quite a vivid description of his death scene

and hammond gets what's coming to him :getin:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yeah, Timeline was bad. Andromeda Strain was good.
Andromeda Strain was pretty good, but it's been 6 years since i've seen it so it may need a rewatch.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i had vodka gummy bears today

they were cool and good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Honky Dong Country posted:

Anybody else like shooting stuff? I like archery but eventually I'm gonna get a handgun and a little .22 just to gently caress around with some time. All I can think about right now at work is getting new arrows for my longbow. I even have a gift card and wanted to get em' on my last day off. But I only get one night off a week and I was so exhausted last time I mostly just slept.
i used to do archery at summer camp when i was in boy scouts and it was pretty fun

haven't shot a gun though, which is a shame

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Honky Dong Country posted:

Meatchat.

Delicious meat snacks own. I bought a bag of venison jerky off some guy at the plant that killed like twelve deer last season and it's incredibly good. He also brought in some summer sausage and cheddar burgers made from the same deerbutts. The sausage was awesome on crackers with some pepper jack cheese and stone ground mustard. The burgers legit tasted like a steak.

A lot of people gently caress up venison IMO, but man this guy knows his poo poo. I still like lamb the most as far as meat goes though. Nothing beats a good Indian, Greek, or Mongolian joint that has really good lamb. I also eat an inordinate amount of jerky in general, especially peppered or hickory smoked jerky. Lately I've been finding Jack Link's Kung Pao flavored jerky too, way better than sweet rear end teriyaki.

I can't name the last time I ate a meal that didnt have meat. Basically when they autopsy me upon my death I want them to find my GI tract lined with meat from esophagus to rear end in a top hat.
men are carnivores and we are cool for that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's Counter Strike classic hands loading a Deagle with a dorito
the objectively worse Counter-Strike :can:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm reading a book about a Chinese labor camp and it's pretty good. depressing, but interesting.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

other bands play, manowar kills
GWAR will kill you and rape your corpse, so who wins here

definitely not me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

I can't put up with the post signing man
maybe we should all do it

xoxo,
symbolic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

we had a thread about this just the other week
GBS had a thread about millennials?

no way

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Earliest cutoff I've seen for millennials is 1982. The five of so years prior are some kind of hosed over semi-generation
..who in retaliation created bands like Good Charlotte and Lacuna Coil, leading to the emo era of the mid-to-late-00s

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hard counter posted:

drat.

The emo teens of the '05s are now the adults with big beards, big glasses and big pop culture tattoos. The goths of the 90s probably look like average doofs now tho, at least they made it out.
precisely. there was a tiny evolutionary period where suspenders and nerd glasses became popular combined with jet-black hair and make-up. then the latter went away entirely, and thus we have bearded, bespectacled millennials.

i think swaggots died out entirely and became absorbed into the general population.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Decebal posted:

what happened to all the hippies ? They were supposed to fight the man and not conform
as it turns out, it's quite difficult to sustain the five children you had at the free love commune without a job or a proper house

• Locked thread