Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

*squints at early morning sunlight clad in a stained cookie monster tee and weakly grips a half empty can of flat mnt dew left over from the night before and fumbles at sweat pants draw string and snakes limp pallid member out and a weak stream of urine bubbles out of the malformed eurethral opening and a group of neighborhood kids point and laugh and then call the police, sentenced to 2 years prison and added to sex offender list*

One time a man in the gym announced to the gym that the water pressure in the showers was so bad it might as well be a half dozen five year olds pissing on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nice Sweet Meat posted:

Human with a penis checking in. For the record, this is one my favorite things about having a dangly bit.

:nsfw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yIvxZ_5ekA

Someone go post this in the lady thread please they will go buck wild

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Maybe those are regular analogies in the plumber lingo

In the UK probably

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

8 psi is actually an incredible amount of pressure, that's like 20 feet of water head.

dork

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
child piss

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

IF YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU YOU'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR IN THE THREAD WITHOUT VOTING '5' THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING! whoops caps

do waht i wanna do u bitc

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Ever get the "wandering itch" on your sack? You go to scratch it, and it's all "nope, I'm over here!"

Soon you find yourself scratching and stretching your entire sack to find that bastard of a spot.

That's when you just distort the whole thing like the Predator yawning and then all is allright allday allnight

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Have any yall made a poop so big you had to break it up with the toilet brush to flush it

Chopstick from the kitchen and no, absolutely not

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

wine can be fine especially when youre younger if you didnt roll wild with a mega jug of carlo a time or two you've not lived

I thought this was lyrics and tried to sing it but it fell apart at time or two

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

wine can be fine
especially when youre younger
if you didnt roll wild with a mega jug of carlo
a time or two you've not lived

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Check out my badass new AV someone got me, dudes!

It looks like a little can opener on my phone

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

what i hate about this is when i shave it for date night to make the experience extra smooth and pleasurable for us both and I get an ingrown hair and it's this nasty red spot and i was tryna be all sleek and sexy and instead my lady got a bump of festering disease waiting for her down there

Ladies are basically like one of those swamp levels in Demon's Souls where everything is infected and moist and there's slugs rolling around and stuff, gentially speaking, so whats haps bro

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Girls have a small brain in each breast and these brains argue with the undeveloped child brain in her head and each other leading to prevarication, tittering, mood swings and unreliable telepathy. Breast size does not correlate to breast brain size though so there's no way to reliably choose a predictable woman where either the titbrains or the child brain dominates without going through the trouble of not looking at her tits.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

does anyone have the picture of that funny man he looks like this

he really looks like that its not just a bad drawing. like hes lying in bed with little baby arms stitched to his face. thanks inad

lol I know that picture

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

He believes his wife to be carrying his son but is unaware that i had her sit on my pipe halfway through an ejac, which means she is full of my girlspawn, because that is how you make girls

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbdi3mhr8u4

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJwoiw82Ng

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
http://webm.land/media/25vx.webm

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm cheap enough with barbers that choosing between them is basically deciding what part of the haircut I will have to do on my own after I get back home

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

I go to a barber because I can't trim my beard in a mirror without loving it up, and no way am I going to try to take a straight razor to my own head to get it all bald and smooth.

They also keep a bottle of ouzo and some shot glasses out around the holidays, it really makes my before work haircuts a lot more exciting.

Well flannel my wayfarers

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I paid 11 dollars last time, showed the haircut woman a picture I have in Evernote called "haircut" where I am not smiling, and I made her gimme a rinse at the end.

When I lived in NYC I was in a Chinatown and if the little gay Chinaman wasn't in my haircut place I'd check tomorrow because all the ladies would leave a ton of bulk on the sides of my head and after two of those I'd look like Mao.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

My beard is like iron and I own 5 different kinds of razors.

I liked that "I'm an attorney" fakepost you made last night MP

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

I do wear a little bit a flannel in the winter, but my sunglasses are seven dollar knockoffs all the loving way. 30 bucks every two weeks is a low price to pay for looking so good.

lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

The ladythread is spying on us.

Someone replace the "NO GIRLZ ALLOWED!" sign on TT.

I told Chairman Meow she could come in here and read posts and reply with tangentially related lady things and she nodded and then I said IF I can do the same in the lady thread and she said "Eh... Can't promise you that."

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

I've been re-watching some Breaking Bad recently and the writers really made Jesse into the biggest whiner ever. You claim to be a player, yet cry at the slightest hint of violence.

They didn't liked Skyler either cuz she's such a bitch right now to poor Walt :(

Skyler is a really low quality wife and bad person.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

Men are allowed to be pretty too dude, it's 2016.

lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tater_salad posted:

Guys I can't decide if I'm awesome or have a problem...

I go through a 30 pack or so a week.

You're chemically dependent on alcohol but hey so long as you're not a whiner / talking about your right to be manpretty / putting your finger into all the jelly doughnuts to mark them as yours idgaf

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

I've been going to this lebanese barber for 10 years. I just sit down and he knows exactly what to do. I hope he doesn't die because I don't know how to describe what he's doing to someone else. 15$ and I give him 5$ as a tip :)

Better take a picture and save it in Evernote

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i havent let anyone touch my stupidly long lumber in years, i dress and trim it myself. i even worked up the nerve to cut my own router jigs after a few drinks and it didnt turn out terrible so that was a *gently caress yeah proud* moment for me. lumber yard stuff is just too expensive, it would literally take several hundred dollars because a lot of places charge by the foot after the first span :negative:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't make fakeposts, S-G, you know that.

I object your honor
-Maoist Pussy

:rolleyes:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I woulda divorced her like a year after that kid was born, gently caress her

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow posted:

there are ladies in there that would clap

whoflungpoop posted:

i might clap

or i might take it as a challenge :butt:

:thumbsup:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

Farting is gross and like acoustic guitar playing, should only be done alone.

I'm getting real disappointed in your opinions and personal fashion sense itt bw

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer a really loud abrasive sounding fart in public to a quiet one that bothers me for 40 minutes in the solitude of my home, as though I had let a church adherent doing missions in the door and they are trying to find ways to not leave

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

He drinks warm beer man, he was more or less dead to me after that.

What a doodie brain

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

Edit: It was anger beer, anger beer is best drank warm, it works better that way.

No half measures doodie brain

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

I'm still waiting for my song dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7MBGpZK9wg

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

i have to quit smoking and i dont think i can and i dont think i can do this doing stuff all week poo poo anymore im ver. depressed rn irtt

My grandpa smoked for 50 years and quit with the gum

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's ill advised for a girlfriend to try to make her boyfriend learn how to cook. This is from a man who considers himself a good and diverse cook (apart from baking gently caress that horseshit). The equivalent would be something like the guy being really insistent that the girl dress up in a school girl outfit for him ("actually it's for her so she can develop her sensuality a helk a gerk a diggle") at least once a week or something.

I learned how to cook because I moved from a place that had cool good food to a place where if I was going to eat something like that it would only happen if I cooked it myself. My dad and my brother will just eat a hamburger from Wendy's every day or a can of Campbell's soup or something and look on you with extreme puzzlement if you suggest that they try making some meatballs to put in their jarred spaghetti sauce over spaghetti only, never penne or anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is Vitalis a loving Math Debater rereg? Good god

• Locked thread