Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

vols bitch posted:

women wear makeup and perfume because they're ugly and smell bad

So whats your reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Is there something i can slip into my boyfriends coffee/butt to make his hillbilly toenails stop growing at a freakish rate he wrecks nail clippers in frequencies approaching disposable and if he goes a day without trimming them they look like some sort of 3rd world medical journal horror

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

LadyAmbien posted:

I feel this. Every drat day I'm like, "DEAR RICHARD, please trim your hideous nails." We need to get together and compare their diets or something.

Funny that you mention diets, I'd long suspected side effects from whatever they add to offshore rig food to keep the workers from killing each other or humping dolphins but now im at a loss

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

8 track betamax posted:

*squints at early morning sunlight clad in a stained cookie monster tee and weakly grips a half empty can of flat mnt dew left over from the night before and fumbles at sweat pants draw string and snakes limp pallid member out and a weak stream of urine bubbles out of the malformed eurethral opening and a group of neighborhood kids point and laugh and then call the police, sentenced to 2 years prison and added to sex offender list*

...dad?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Have any yall made a poop so big you had to break it up with the toilet brush to flush it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i honestly never considered that :aaa:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

crew posted:

Any tips for avoiding ingrown hairs when you shave your ballsack/pubic region??

keep the skin moisturized with lotion i have covered this topic in the ladythread :eng101:

Honky Dong Country posted:

Nope but I have often taken such a huge poo poo that it mounds up out of the water. And just occasionally I'll drop a stiff one that stands erect above the surface like the terlet got a shitboner for me
ooo the rare and majestic shipwreck

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ChairmanMeow posted:

there are ladies in there that would clap

i might clap

or i might take it as a challenge :butt:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

seriously tho i spent most of the afternoon eating a variety of smoked meats i even learned to enjoy pork ribs which i thought id never like but mr poop is a meat magician and not just in the :wiggle: way

basically my rear end is a smelly time bomb and a single glass of milk will set it off and fix yalls nosehair problems for good

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Lol this liar expects us to believe that girls fart

we dont fart

we permanently deforest :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I also eat a good amount of meat as well as fruit and vegetables every day, but I often suspect the eggs of being what makes me so lethal.

yeah the worst i ever had was from a friends thing that was prolly supposed to be a quiche but really it was just an egg and hashbrown casserole with cheese and waaaay too much butter and rosemary and the resulting day long butt debacle was the most noxious combo of rotten eggs and sour milk

it was so bad i couldnt even take pleasure in the disgust from everyone else around me the smell gave me a headache that was the day i sold my rear end to the devil

• Locked thread