Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sup fellow dickhavers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

When Jeff Goldblum got eaten while sitting on the toilet in jurassic park? = :cry:

I really related to because i own a toilet myself and sit down on it when I pee all the time. If it could happen to him it could happen to anybody, heck it could happen to me.
Made me feel incredibly vulnerable.

It was the lawyer you dweeb

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

lol

e: "Hey guy who just said he sits down to pee, feeling bad for the lawyer makes you a dweeb. "

Hey man, if you piss sitting down, that's cool. I've been known to have a drunken sitdown piss myself

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

Do you also poo while standing up? What is this bizzaro world.

if this is a metaphor for my posting, then absolutely

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TFW when you pick your nose and it's like a scab and then you can breathe easier

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol so the ladies thread is discussing sex, marriage, childbirth, and vaginas. The man thread is pretty much "hey guys I have a dick and balls and like to touch them does anyone else?"

Not a complaint.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

8 track betamax posted:

UH OH! Man ttouble here, maybe this thread can help out! I just had my testicles and penis scissored off by an extension ladder.

Lifehack: start posting in the ladychat thread. Walla!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MiracleWhale posted:

if two men rubs their chests together vigorously does the hair interlock like velcro and they have to go to the er

how sweaty are they this is important to answer your question

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Honky Dong Country posted:

Believe me, if I could post any pictures of my job I would. It's pretty awesome to see 260,000lbs hanging from the polar crane or the crazy blue glow of the water in the reactor cavity after the head's been pulled. Even the turbine building is pretty rad. Just tons of loving pipes and wires and crap going everywhere for three floors and turbines on the top floor the size of a very large house.

But unfortunately, you can't exactly take something with ad many little bits and pieces as a camera or a cell phone inside without it getting crapped up with contamination. Even if it wouldn't security would poo poo bricks about photos floating around on the internet.

Hilariously poo poo happens when you have bored refuel crewmen in containment too. The other night I saw a huge fat guy on our crew pole dancing in the basement next to the reactor head, and another guy got yelled at because some Health Physics tech saw him on the cameras humping a highly radioactive heat exchanger while his supervisor gave a thumbs up to him, laughing.

yo this is probably worthy of it's own thread, sounds interesting as gently caress. both the actual job and loving with coworkers in your downtime.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

8 track betamax posted:

IMHO all pro. Sports should be illegal in the developed world.

:goonsay:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Decebal posted:

I need some more ideas for hangover foods. Kimchi soup hits the spot, but I'm sure there's more.

Let's help each other like brothers !

Smoke weed

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CrazyLoon posted:

Congrats. Now, remember, first thing to teach him is how to boil water properly. Don't underestimate how critical a skill this is for a total noob at cooking (especially a man).

Using heat correctly overall can't be overstated. About 8 years ago when I was a basic bitch at cooking, I tried to make tacos for my then-gf, now-wife. I just slapped some frozen ground beef in the pan and cranked the heat up to high, thinking it would make the beef thaw while it cooked. 10 minutes later the apartment was a smoky hellhole. That made me want to learn to cook for real. I've come so loving far with my cooking skills it's not even funny.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Considering that most people eat 3+ times every day I never understood how people didn't learn how to cook. Like even if you eat out daily, you're still practicin cooking every single day

My parents are baby boomers so all they ever cooked is processed boxed poo poo.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

www posted:

cant stop touching my balls

same except my dick too

• Locked thread