Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It was tough going for a while, but I survived. Was good fun though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
lol hes doing it again

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

saw the thread about it, said "heh," voted 1 and went to bed

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I was really disappointed to see what the third string posters could come up with when it was finally their time to shine, some really low tier posting guys

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Aralan posted:

I was really disappointed to see what the third string posters could come up with when it was finally their time to shine, some really low tier posting guys

C'est la vie

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

so is this shark bullshit over or not

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i was gonna post in a thread but then i couldn't so i drank more beer

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Aralan posted:

You can't expect tier 1 posting from the tier 3 guys ??
H.t.h.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I found out that Prof Shark was a mod. Then went to bed.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

lol hes doing it again

After reading your bitchings I've decided that the probation waves are actually a good thing.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I came home from work and found I was probated for a post I made 2 weeks ago and was very confused

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I played downwell and bawled

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
licked my wounds and cried via pm >: (

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hell yes good choice friend

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

My clean record sullied. I kinda knew it was coming before I posted in that topic, but hey. Jaws IV lookin pretty gruesome.

I also assume that was the least busy friday night on gbs in a long while considering how many people got probed.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Captain Yossarian posted:

Hell yes good choice friend

Being unable to post helped me reach 300k and get the rgb palette I'm happy

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I didn't bother to read any of this but I feel compelled to post here

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Last night, after getting probated, I started drinking heavier while binging on Sabrina The Teenage Witch and writing death threats. Passed out before probation ended and avoided getting banned. Woke up drunk, went for a drive to get more beer, came home and wrote this post whilst atop a porcelain throne.

:v:

hth.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

its good

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I was fine with getting a proby, but the sumbich went and edited my post afore he went and did it. it originally said if I'm gonna get probated I'm gonna deserve it and then several lines of gaycuckgaycuckgaycuck etc and also goku. he took that away from me.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
did my usual nitetime ganesh chanting but did a couple extra go's around the ol' mala to thank the cosmos for putting prfsr. shark in my life. I know he did something important last nite, and I learned a good thing from it. I am appreciative of this goodness. it was an obstacle to overcome and I thank ganesh to thank profes. shark for being a good teacher of obstacle-overcummers (^= I then thought a lot about sharks and how my nose is related to a shark bc of cartilage and man I just felt really wise. poo poo matters. we are all connected. me, a shark, the profs of sharks, shark profs, everyone who got probed, we are one

what a glorious thing!!!!

I wrote a nice letter to profsr shark thanking him but he's been too busy to respond. he doesn't have to, tho. I know he loves me. he is me. how could he not?

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Well now I've got a cute little shark in my rap sheet to go alongside my probation for being mad at videogames, and my casual anti-semitism. Rad.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

My probation cements the fact that I made a post during the reign of Professor Shark.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
im still a little sour about it (even tho i didnt get probied). gonna go on a scroll hunt this afternoon i think it will make me feel better. will report back

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I used time to try and learn how to make hurricanes. Closest I could come to a sharknado .

Got really drunk did something on a video game I will have to figure out later then passed out on couch

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I was probated. I got bit.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

dreezy posted:

I was fine with getting a proby, but the sumbich went and edited my post afore he went and did it. it originally said if I'm gonna get probated I'm gonna deserve it and then several lines of gaycuckgaycuckgaycuck etc and also goku. he took that away from me.

I was trying to avoid doing any actual modding and just edited your post out

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I looked up PAWG University and enrolled during my probate. See you in Booty Swag 101 Prof Shark!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
We make assholes like Prof Shark into a mod and then wonder why we can't have nice things

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the sharknado has damaged the av thread. i demand justice.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the sharknado has damaged the av thread. i demand justice.

I'll do one tomorrow.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i read some ppl say that the prof. shark probbed only ppl he didn't like??

this makes me sad bc

a) I thought he and I were "simpatico" and he was probbin me like a friend, now i hear he doesn't like me??
and b) he probed so very mAny ppl, could he really have so much hate in his heart?

and I just thought of a c) if I am he and he is me and he hates me does it mean I also hate me? but I know I love the man I am become :( I wish I never read this thread :( :( :(

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gatekeeper posted:

this makes me sad bc

a) I thought he and I were "simpatico" and he was probbin me like a friend, now i hear he doesn't like me??
and b) he probed so very mAny ppl, could he really have so much hate in his heart?

and I just thought of a c) if I am he and he is me and he hates me does it mean I also hate me? but I know I love the man I am become :( I wish I never read this thread :( :( :(

aww there there

I'm sure he likes you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

i felt a bit left out cause i wasn't sharkbated

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hogge Wild posted:

I'll do one tomorrow.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769125&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=6#post457905101

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

this makes me sad bc

hes a stupid piece of poo poo and he should be run though a meat grinder and then burned in a dumpster

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
dad mad. so what

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

dad mad. so what

he sucks

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

they were probations of love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I was off getting drunk and passed out, only to wake up to find that the whole world got turned upside down

• Locked thread