Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

https://youtu.be/Pg6VTzacb9I Here's an ex-minster of defense of Canada talking about aliens for 20 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
everyone please watch this educational video about UFO's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Cnut the Great posted:

Aliens exist, and they're incredibly interested in my rear end in a top hat. Kind of like how God exists and is incredibly interested in my penis.

I see you follow Kyle Odom's manifesto on the hypersexual Martian threat!
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Just remembered this one, it's good: https://youtu.be/HgcVfvWrEUg

astronauts try to locate the Mir space station with the help of ground control while everyone tries really loving not to mention all the UFOs they're looking at.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Grey's sit on your chest while you sleep

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Digital Fingers posted:

Just remembered this one, it's good: https://youtu.be/HgcVfvWrEUg

astronauts try to locate the Mir space station with the help of ground control while everyone tries really loving not to mention all the UFOs they're looking at.

this is insane, thanks for sharing

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
By the way, you can trust this dude.

See, he's one of the presidents alerted to his future by time travelers and we're all gonna write-in vote him into office this year. So stop worrying about a Trump or Clinton presidency, the future's already been written.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Just a few more nuggets of wisdom before I go to bed:

I rest well knowing our future is in good hands.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
well gently caress. andy 2016 i guess :slick:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have two fingers holding up. Which are these fingers are going to punch you in the face?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

well gently caress. andy 2016 i guess :slick:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Tenzarin posted:

I miss the paranormal forum where we could post about skeletons inside us.

I wish Pork Lift would post in GBS.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Digital Fingers posted:

Dmitry Medvedev talking about aliens: https://youtu.be/zHCSpm2kepo (Men in black is a Russian documentary, not the will smith thing)

This Men in Black documentary has got to be the funniest thing ever.

Ancient Aliens isn't even this cheesy.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
"I went down to Area 51 and i told them to show me everything, for the people, and as far as I can tell there's nothing there. I'm just as surprised as you all"

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Lowtax wouldn't get away with this coverup if Jesse Ventura were mod

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Now this I can get behind

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Digital Fingers posted:

This is my favorite alien thingy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident#Two_objects

Japanese pilots get followed by UFO's for like an hour, one about the size of a aircraft carrier and it's all backed up by ground radar.
Whats your dudes fav alien thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYgMX6dsj8

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh my gucking god

eis anyone else seeing htis, gently caress

edit: no mention of cydonia? hmmm, interesting, "hilliary" "cilton"...

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
why is hillary clinton always dressed just so very awful

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Digital Fingers posted:

Yeah i've read that before, a Russian Primeminster claiming that aliens are real in 2015s kinda has different implications then Soviet era KGB agents spreading misinformation about HIV

more proof:
https://youtu.be/-zz7NtnzM_o

Russians believe in literally everything.

They'll talk about psychics and "extrasense" people like they'd talk about their doctor or maybe massage therapist. If they're feeling off they'll call somebody up on the phone and ask that person to do some long-range healing on them. Astrologists are well respected. If a Russian doesn't like someone he or she will talk about that person's negatively charged aura and how they thrive off negativity to recharge. There are mainstream Russian health and wellness shows that combine real-world nutrition tips with poo poo like "cold water is bad for your digestion because it robs your stomach of its heat".

Near as I can tell, every Russian is like this, or at least it's insanely common. I wouldn't believe a Russian's objectivity about any X-files-style stuff, and neither should you.

Source: I'm Russian.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

mulder?? MULDER?????

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Russians believe in literally everything.

They'll talk about psychics and "extrasense" people like they'd talk about their doctor or maybe massage therapist. If they're feeling off they'll call somebody up on the phone and ask that person to do some long-range healing on them. Astrologists are well respected. If a Russian doesn't like someone he or she will talk about that person's negatively charged aura and how they thrive off negativity to recharge. There are mainstream Russian health and wellness shows that combine real-world nutrition tips with poo poo like "cold water is bad for your digestion because it robs your stomach of its heat".

Near as I can tell, every Russian is like this, or at least it's insanely common. I wouldn't believe a Russian's objectivity about any X-files-style stuff, and neither should you.

Source: I'm Russian.

Honestly this type of thinking is probably more common in North America then what you'd assume if you mostly interact with us through goons and stick to the more rational corners of the internet. Anti-vax, anti-flouride, people taking horoscopes seriously, all that new age poo poo about auras and crap, it's pretty big here too; That stuffs nothing new to me friendo. Russia is probs on a different level for it though, i'd take your word for it. That videos not a smoking gun for me either way, just a video I remembered off the top of my head- It's worth saying though that he did serve as your Head Of State once so unless he's just bullshtting then he's claiming he got a briefcase given to him about aliens along with Russia's nuclear launch codes. Kinda different then him saying he was handed secret top level information about ghosts and zen healing.

Stuff that makes me legit believe are things like the 1952 washington dc ufo incident, the battle for los angeles, the phoenix lights, claims from astronauts, the massive amounts of foo fighters that were reported in WW2, military pilots being scrambled to intercept UFO's with radar information to back it up their own aerial observations, commercial pilots reporting UFO's in detail- again with ground radar backing them up, people with incredibly hard to explain radiation burns, lots of genuinely good evidence.

Like there's a poo poo loving ton of bullshit and nutso's claiming their personal buddies with aliens and thinking every plane in the sky is a spaceship but weighing it all I still come out thinking that we actually are being visited, I was skeptical for most of my life but nowadays I don't think anything would dissuade me.

e: I've never thought i've seen a UFO myself in case anyones wondering

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Mar 27, 2016

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

Are there reptile aliens, blue aliens inside the earth with Hitler, or hyper sexual martians?

Bernie Sander's doesn't want you to know, he wants you in the dark for the global conspiracy that everyone is in on but you! Hilary Clinton wants to investigate it and reveal it to the public! Hilary just about has the election in the bag now. How do you guys feel about this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-vows-to-investigate-ufos_us_5687073ce4b014efe0da95db

I miss the paranormal forum where we could post about skeletons inside us.

Trusting her to tell the truth about Area 51 is like a person telling you they never lie (Or Trump saying "it's the truth after everything he says).

"There is nothing concerning aliens or anything else of interest in Area 51"

- Noted truthful person, Hillary R Clinton

The level of irony of her saying she would spill the beans about something secret makes vomit come out of my ears.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Anyway arguing about whether or not believing in Aliens is silly or not is super loving boring and has been done to god damned death on this forum. If I go to my grave believing in aliens it won't change anything, just another naive idea to add to the pile of poorly thought out beliefs we all hold.

Instead how about ya'll post cool some cool alien stuff mother fuckers.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

That's like the fox investigatn' the chicken coop.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

People scream for answers concerning BenGazi
*promises to spill beans about area 51*

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
hillary vows to investigate her people those people

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Hillary's gonna build the space wall, Trump ups the ante of building a Dyson Sphere around Mexico.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
bernie sanders is a pro surveilance shitfuck who wants apple to hack all of the worlds iphones so he can make sure everybody is living in the appropriate DNC way

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

reallivedinosaur posted:

bernie sanders is a pro surveilance shitfuck who wants apple to hack all of the worlds iphones

Something I would unironically get behind.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Digital Fingers posted:

Stuff that makes me legit believe are things like the 1952 washington dc ufo incident, the battle for los angeles, the phoenix lights, claims from astronauts, the massive amounts of foo fighters that were reported in WW2, military pilots being scrambled to intercept UFO's with radar information to back it up their own aerial observations, commercial pilots reporting UFO's in detail- again with ground radar backing them up, people with incredibly hard to explain radiation burns, lots of genuinely good evidence.

The Battle of Los Angeles was a balloon or more likely nothing at all, the Phoenix lights were flares, supposed claims by astronauts are more often than not purposefully misconstrued by believers (and some of the astronauts are simply credulous), and foo fighters were probably nothing. Tons of “eyewitness” things like radiation burns are nothing more than stories, too.

The commercial airline pilot sightings, and those with multi-factor confirmation are the best evidence of something going on because they're way harder to handwave away. I love first-hand accounts from people on the ground but they're harder to believe and can lead to damaging publicity a la the Phoenix lights.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

WEH posted:

The Battle of Los Angeles was a balloon or more likely nothing at all, the Phoenix lights were flares, supposed claims by astronauts are more often than not purposefully misconstrued by believers (and some of the astronauts are simply credulous), and foo fighters were probably nothing. Tons of “eyewitness” things like radiation burns are nothing more than stories, too.

The commercial airline pilot sightings, and those with multi-factor confirmation are the best evidence of something going on because they're way harder to handwave away. I love first-hand accounts from people on the ground but they're harder to believe and can lead to damaging publicity a la the Phoenix lights.

no the battle of los angeles was a 1999 album by rage against the machine.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Philthy posted:

If only there was a department that could investigate this string of sightings.

i'm the panty tag :pervert:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

WEH posted:

Anyone who's read about any of this stuff knows all those explanations chum, and they all suck poo poo. The phoenix lights were in the air for over an hour and were seen moving at a steady pace across a bunch of areas over Arizona not just phoenix, poo poo ain't flares boyo. Saying the battle of los angeles was them shooting 14 000 shell for over an hour at a balloon or "nothing at all" while the target was illuminated by crap ton of search lights is an incredibly poor explanation for the event. To avoid quoting huge walls of text you can just google the astronaut thing and see their quotes word for word.

The foo fighters being "probably nothing" when hundreds of photos and reports exist of them? Really buddy? Also you left out the DC sighting, were those balloons or flares my man?
I've read the exact poo poo youre saying now a dozen times on this site, it's incredibly loving tedious. Like gently caress, the dudes using this thread the bitch about bernie are more interesting.

For everyone else who wants to look at more cool ufo stuff instead of trying show off how rational and well grounded they are here's some peeps talking about the McMinnville UFO photos:
https://youtu.be/Gwmeq-tdg5I

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Mar 27, 2016

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

DC was swamp gas

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Digital Fingers posted:

Anyone who's read about any of this stuff knows all those explanations chum, and they all suck poo poo. The phoenix lights were in the air for over an hour and were seen moving at a steady pace across a bunch of areas over Arizona not just phoenix, poo poo ain't flares boyo. Saying the battle of los angeles was them shooting 14 000 shell for over an hour at a balloon or "nothing at all" while the target was illuminated by crap ton of search lights is an incredibly poor explanation for the event. To avoid quoting huge walls of text you can just google the astronaut thing and see their quotes word for word.

The foo fighters being "probably nothing" when hundreds of photos and reports exist of them? Really buddy? Also you left out the DC sighting, were those balloons or flares my man?
I've read the exact poo poo youre saying now a dozen times on this site, it's incredibly loving tedious. Like gently caress, the dudes using this thread the bitch about bernie are more interesting.

For everyone else who wants to look at more cool ufo stuff instead of trying show off how rational and well grounded they are here's some peeps talking about the McMinnville UFO photos:
https://youtu.be/Gwmeq-tdg5I

Hey buddy we're on the same side you just believe in the fake stuff too it's cool settle down

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

WEH posted:

Hey buddy we're on the same side you just believe in the fake stuff too it's cool settle down

You're a loving dweeb

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
humans are incredibly sexy the aliens are here for our shapely asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Digital Fingers posted:

You're a loving dweeb

Don't bring up explained sightings if you don't wanna get called out!!

• Locked thread