Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

angerbeet posted:

That's cats

That shadowy 6 foot tall figure begs to differ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Cartouche posted:

Really wish you would take your own advice. Your posts lack humor, edge, intelligence, and all around suck.

Make believe military man, TV IV poster and dude who loving loves talking about Bernie sanders Cartouche thinks my posts lack edge and intelligence.
*Slaps both hands to my face like the kid from home alone but in a really sarcastic way that makes it clear I actually think he's a big fag*

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

zooted heh posted:

That shadowy 6 foot tall figure begs to differ

midget slenderman

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Kudos to Hillary for figuring out the secret backdoor into the hearts of idiot Sanders fans

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
“One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.”

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
hoyl fucken poo poo some real presidential statements itt

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Dawp, she dun gots her underpanties on all backwards!

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Frankenstyle posted:

Dawp, she dun gots her underpanties on all backwards!

um i dont think so theres a tag clearly visible

virgin

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012
Remember when Reagan went to the UN and rambled about how if the aliens came we'd all unite and there'd be no more war? And then he asked the Soviet Prime Minister what he'd do if aliens came? Maybe Hillary's senile too.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

i think if you believe in space aliens you are probably dumb or mentally ill in some way

Aliens are real we just havent made contact.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Digital Fingers posted:

Make believe military man, TV IV poster and dude who loving loves talking about Bernie sanders Cartouche thinks my posts lack edge and intelligence.
*Slaps both hands to my face like the kid from home alone but in a really sarcastic way that makes it clear I actually think he's a big fag*

this is a funny slap fight btw

one of you should say "hth" and get it over with

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

That Robot posted:

this is a funny slap fight btw

one of you should say "hth" and get it over with

Thats actually a different dude who I've never seen before so I looked up their post history. Me and WEH already dropped it and while I have fun calling people names and stuff I don't actually have any ill will for the guy past those posts.

e: Try reading the thread before you say stuff.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Philthy posted:

If only there was a department that could investigate this string of sightings.

Is that Sam Elliot's mustache in the background there?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Digital Fingers posted:

e: Try reading the thread before you say stuff.

I did, just wanted an opportunity to use the funny word filter

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I'm reading Secret Life: Firsthand Accounts of UFO Abductions atm and the parts where the aliens are super confused by bleached hair and braces are good, imo

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
If good ol' Jimmy couldn't get to the bottom of it, no one can. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Yvershek posted:

If good ol' Jimmy couldn't get to the bottom of it, no one can. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident

“Defense implications” aka “the scary people say I can't build houses for poors if I squeal”

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Post more scully pics

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that Sam Elliot's mustache in the background there?

She getting ready for that mustache ride.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ruddiger posted:

She getting ready for that mustache ride.

By giving herself an uncomfortable wedgie? To each their own I guess.

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

Cartouche posted:

People scream for answers concerning BenGazi
*promises to spill beans about area 51*

People who aren't Republicans with an axe to grind actually still give a poo poo about Benghazi at this point? Maybe it was Aliens.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Philthy posted:

If only there was a department that could investigate this string of sightings.

This is the only non retard post in the entire thread.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Paging that one goon with the archived raid drives full of scully pics

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If Sanders loses, does that mean that white nationalists are wrong about the Jewish Conspiracy? :shopkeeper:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i saw a ufo once that was hovering in the sky unmoving until it zipped off leaving a jet wash like a rocket or something. it was probably 6-6:30 am and i was coming down off a mescaline trip so i didn't really tell too many people about it. my buddy that was with me saw it too. weird stuff man.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
four of us saw a crazy bright as the full moon orb do circles in the sky for a minute or two then zoom away...we talk about it all the time but the video was terrible i mean have you tried videoing the sky at night with a camera phone

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
aliens are real

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Shaquin posted:

aliens are real

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

any if y doubting chucklefucks heard of a little thing called the fermi paradox?

Turbosnowy
Nov 8, 2007
One of my fav UFO stories is the one that happened in good ol' Blighty. Hicks getting anally probed in middle of nowhere-ville and dodgy pics of saucers are ten a penny and mostly just make people think everything is a hoax, but when you get weirdness going on that is recorded officially with tonnes of witnesses etc - I dunno just seems there is a bit more too it than - 'oh um a weather balloon or swamp gas or flares or whatever the normal handwavy explanations are' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

Of course it could be explained with the theory that it was a working F35 from the future, but that would require not only the invention of time travel devices but also getting the F35 joint strike fighter to work at some point , which I think pushes this theory ouf of the bounds of credibility.

Turbosnowy fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Mar 29, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Turbosnowy posted:

One of my fav UFO stories is the one that happened in good ol' Blighty. Hicks getting anally probed in middle of nowhere-ville and dodgy pics of saucers are ten a penny and mostly just make people think everything is a hoax, but when you get weirdness going on that is recorded officially with tonnes of witnesses etc - I dunno just seems there is a bit more too it than - 'oh um a weather balloon or swamp gas or flares or whatever the normal handwavy explanations are' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

Of course it could be explained with the theory that it was a working F35 from the future, but that would require not only the invention of time travel devices but also getting the F35 joint strike fighter to work at some point , which I think pushes this theory ouf of the bounds of credibility.

The aliens are cooperating with the military at this time.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Things to investigate:

- __ Wealth Disparity

- __ Collapsing Infrastructure

- __ Corporate Welfare

- __ Income Inequality

- __ Climate Change

- __ Lobbying Practices

- __ Declining Women's Health

- __ Dangers of anti-abortion Laws

- __ Dangers of Discriminatory Laws

- __ Environmental Destruction of the Gulf

- __ Long term solutions for California water supply

- __ Sustainable / Renewable Energy

- __ Education Reform

- __ Negligent Military Spending (F-35)

- __ Unsecured Emails

- __ Benghazi

- ✔️ Area 51

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
at least people who believe in angels and elves have an internally consistent logic. people who believe in aliens visiting earth are just incredibly loving stupid

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Mercrom posted:

at least people who believe in angels and elves have an internally consistent logic. people who believe in aliens visiting earth are just incredibly loving stupid

i didnt say i saw an alien i said what i saw and thats it

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Hillary's desperate to find aliens because no one on earth can stand her

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

FART gently caress HELL

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mercrom posted:

its a good thing the aliens got their poo poo together before camera phones were invented, otherwise we would have all kinds of HD evidence of their existence

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Turbosnowy posted:

If you listen to the tape recorded by one of the dudes during the second incident, they mention seeing the object at a very similar frequency to the rotation of a nearby lighthouse. The first day is mostly hearsay as far as I can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Consummate Professional posted:

Post more scully pics

• Locked thread