Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Rebecca. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Qmass posted:

I think I need to see Rebeccas corpse a time or two more, its not seared into my drat retinas yet.

Something tells me that you'll get your wish over the next several episodes.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

life is killing me posted:

Weird how it only took a year and a half for Banshee to get to the size of Lexington, KY, and get funding for a brand new police precinct.

But then, Kai Proctor, a guy living in what I imagine is/was the only mansion in Banshee, is the mayor now. So upon remembering this, it felt much less weird.

I got the impression that Kai personally paid for the new police station so that he could truly own the cops.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

jfood posted:

I like the inclusion of the satanist cult for the simple reason that the more members it has, the more people I can see get killed with a chain... or a meat-hook on a chain, I'm not picky. The higher number of mooks also increases the likelyhood of me seeing Sugar kill a dude with his bare hands.

Eh, if I remember correctly, the first number that the combination lock stops on in the opening credits is the number of deaths for that season. It's in the low twenties this season, which seems pretty low.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Yeah, this show's opening credits really are brilliant. Every little thing has a meaning, right down to the drat spinning lock. One thing I love about the season one and two blu-rays is a feature that explains each episode's changes to the credits (I think it's only on blu-ray, not DVD).

The season three blu-rays do not have this feature. t:mad:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Or... the show ends with Calvin murdering everyone, including the show's viewers.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

PopetasticPerson posted:

I'm sure that there are plenty of plot holes I willfully overlooked all throughout the series, but for some reason, the one that bothers me is Hood's arrest. How did they not finger print him and discover that he's actually Joe Schmoe Diamond Thief? :iiam:

The show does address this. Job disappeared Hood from all criminal databases awhile back.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I think Rebecca's death was an elaborate suicide.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Predicting the final episode opens with Burton murdering Deva to get back at Carrie, not realizing she's Hood's daughter. Shitstorm ensues wherein literally every character except Hood and Carrie dies. Then Hood and Carrie blame each other for not protecting Deva and shoot each other in the face. Then Job's computer catches fire and burns the entire town (including the Amish and Indian areas) to the ground.

Banshee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

His real name was Ducas Wood.

• Locked thread