Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My buddy is coming to visit me from Arizona this weekend and I promised to take him out on the town as he's never been in Chicago before. A not so small part of me is angry that he's coming the night of Banshee's return. Maybe I can find a bar with a viewing party and act surprised when we get there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

New bad guy is named "Cliff."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Anyone wise think they've started too many new things for a final season? We've got serial killer, white supremacists fighting Indians, Proctor as mayor, Bunker sleeping with his brothers wife, Job missing, getting the kids back, plus what ever the hell they're gonna show from the last two years and the final showdown of Hood/Proctor. I think I'm even forgetting some stuff.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Disgusting Coward posted:

Probably Deva.

Offspring of two crazy murder people.
Educated in sneakin' and killin' by dad.
Targets Amish lady who has closer relationship with her dad than she has.

That would be hilarious.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Nah, Hood doesn't love Ana anymore. He's still heartbroken over Sibohan. I seriously think this show is going to end on a cliffhanger.

It will cut right before Hood says his real name while dying in front of his daughter (who was kidnapped by the serial killer {who is Bunker's brother [who was working under Proctor <who helped Hood find Job>]}).

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well now.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

VagueRant posted:

[*]Big one is that the writer also confirmed that we will NEVER find out Hood's real name (!!!!) or Burton's exact backstory and his genital situation.
[/list]

Then this stupid poll was meaningless! MEANINGLESS!!!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I never thought a show that included Amish exile incest would be one of my favorite shows, but here we are.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm totally buying into the Deva killer theory. This:

Sold it for me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ah, to be young again.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Amish Satanists is something I didn't know I wanted in an action show, but now I'm disappointed that we're not gonna get them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm not digging this last season. I have faith that everything is going to go crazy in the last episode though, and it's not so bad that a good finale can't save it. Still, I wish the entire final season was just about getting Job back and knocking off Proctor/Nazis. The Satanists seemed like such a waste of time and wasn't at all interesting.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't know why but I'm amped about this last episode. I just feel like its going to be a solid hour of crazy violence and probably some heartbreak. Like the finale of Spartacus, only in Pennsylvania.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So how did they close out the younger asthmatics son's storyline?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Anything would be better than season 2 of True Detective.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

red19fire posted:

The 7 episodes leading up to it probably explains this.

Yeah, it was a really weak last season. They didn't even really have enough plot to full up the 8 episodes they had. Could have been wrapped up just fine with a movie.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think it was her telling him she figured out who he was, but left the file for him to destroy. At least, that was my take on it.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm just gonna pretend every other character that actor plays is Lucas Hood adopting a new life.

• Locked thread