Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

ambien and guns really dont mix well so i think its for the best isaac

I might save it for a night the guns are all cofirmed in the safe

I dont wanna go down to the bighouse and say"can you lock up all the guns im about to get hosed up"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Isaac posted:

I might save it for a night the guns are all cofirmed in the safe

I dont wanna go down to the bighouse and say"can you lock up all the guns im about to get hosed up"

hahahaha

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Stillnox isnt very common in australia. Its kind of only mentioned every time a rugby league player fucks a dog

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I got distracted and lost track about a page ago, Isaac do you still need help with smoking

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I got distracted and lost track about a page ago, Isaac do you still need help with smoking

Im smokong fine now. Im glad your thought are with me.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Good no one likes a quitter

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
drinking and smoking is cool if you are in shape and cool

drinking and smoking while playing dark souls is bad for your health

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im pretty fit but i been eating invalid diet and gone down a few belt sizes and look like a skeleton. Somehow cigs arent as cool if their smoker is a human sphere

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
this video is about me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGENje0zRk

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I'm skinnyfat and pretty so idgaf

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I took the gamble and clicked a youtbe link and happened across the best few minutes of my life.

I want to hang w this dude

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

the great deceiver posted:

what hosed up hellhole do you live in where you cant buy liquor in the grocery store? in california i can buy scotch when i go to the pharmacy to pick up my ambien prescription

Oregon. Our state run liquor stores are inconvenient for sure but are also very good about ordering weird poo poo if you want it. Also our beer and wine game is tight, local distillers are enjoying a golden age, and I work at one of those stores that any jackass can walk into and buy some pot. Only being able to buy liquor until like 7 is a small price to pay

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Cowboy Pope posted:

Oregon. Our state run liquor stores are inconvenient for sure but are also very good about ordering weird poo poo if you want it. Also our beer and wine game is tight, local distillers are enjoying a golden age, and I work at one of those stores that any jackass can walk into and buy some pot. Only being able to buy liquor until like 7 is a small price to pay

omg gently caress oregon liquor stores, that's literally the only thing I don't miss.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Isaac posted:

Im pretty fit but i been eating invalid diet and gone down a few belt sizes and look like a skeleton. Somehow cigs arent as cool if their smoker is a human sphere

I've been trying to get fat again so I don't have to buy new pants. Well I wasn't really fat so much as my abdominal muscles were atrophied and my guts were spilling out into my skin. I'm actually plumping up my body p good but my waist size is smaller now that my intestines aren't just spilling out over my belt. Seems like the fat goes everywhere but my thighs. :shrug:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive never spent one second of my life thinking abojt diet or excersise. If you work hard enough in a labourimg job you can eat whatever.

Used to be a term in supermarkets called "ssm belly" cause people used to get promoted from the shop floor and double in size oncr they sat at a desk half the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

A week ago I started with half a fifth of whiksey went bar hopping to drink more whiskey, i ended up singing karaoke so well the audience bought me more whiskey. I drink it all then get on my bike, fall off halfway up the road and the rest is black. Somehow i made it home on my bike without getting maimed or pulled over-- the next morning i learned that I fell over in the house loud enough to wake up a roomate, tore up the kitchen making food, then drunk dialed a bunch of friends. Both of my hands were bruised and swollen, and my clothes were hosed up from falling off my bike. I do remember my performance was stellar though

• Locked thread