Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

im smokeing too many cigarettes this is bad but feels so good, i love gettign drunnk i wish i could stay drunk forever (lol remember Mission Hills gently caress that was a good show i wish i had more than like half a season)

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nooner is a cool dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Nooner posted:

im smokeing too many cigarettes this is bad but feels so good, i love gettign drunnk i wish i could stay drunk forever (lol remember Mission Hills gently caress that was a good show i wish i had more than like half a season)

i used to have a friend who sounded looked and was more or less exactly the same as the monotone voice guy and it owned

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That Robot posted:

nooner my man

smoking cannabis is far superior to drinking liquor and smoking cigarettes

nancy reagan told me that users are losers and to just say no. lol now she is dead gently caress her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Pd7J6XBPY

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Mission Hill was cool a good show

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
mission hill av might be a sweet idea just underground enough now to differentiate you from other grown up cartoon av having dudes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fuckin hell you guys got a whole separate death house? That sounds cool. To get a house just to croak in. Nice.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shaquin posted:

mission hill av might be a sweet idea just underground enough now to differentiate you from other grown up cartoon av having dudes

my god you are boring

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Fuckin hell you guys got a whole separate death house? That sounds cool. To get a house just to croak in. Nice.

3/3 people who have died here agree ... i think :confused:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this popov is so bad im drinking it extra hard and fast so it will be gone and i will not have to drink it anymore

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my god you are boring

lmao man just post

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
there has been a time or two where someone awkwardly posts something negative at me and i just assume i called them a dumb rear end while drunk posting in another thead

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

3/3 people who have died here agree ... i think :confused:

Oh drat best to pull out before it claims another I suppose. gently caress you death house.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Nooner posted:

this popov is so bad im drinking it extra hard and fast so it will be gone and i will not have to drink it anymore

mr. boston :getin::10bux:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Oh drat best to pull out before it claims another I suppose. gently caress you death house.

they are going to sell it even though its dumb to do it cause youre never in the world going to get a big rear end house up in the hills of woodland hills to have for just $1200 year, like rent this bitch out for like 4k a month or something gently caress its a legit place could easily do for this location, its got like over an acre of land behind the place but its a hill so you cant really use it but there is a cool as gazebo up on the top odf the hill

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Shaquin posted:

mr. boston :getin::10bux:

gran legacy, the best $8 handle you'll ever buy, God Bless Vons lol

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im gonna go get lovely and play nintendo at a buds. Bacchus be with you all GBS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
where is my dude Isaac he should be in here right now he would fit right in and have fun stories

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

they are going to sell it even though its dumb to do it cause youre never in the world going to get a big rear end house up in the hills of woodland hills to have for just $1200 year, like rent this bitch out for like 4k a month or something gently caress its a legit place could easily do for this location, its got like over an acre of land behind the place but its a hill so you cant really use it but there is a cool as gazebo up on the top odf the hill

But is it really worth claiming the lives of those renters? These are things you must consider.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

But is it really worth claiming the lives of those renters? These are things you must consider.

should have gotten renters insurance :grin:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i like to drugs because otherwise life would be intolerable and i'd jump off a bridge. thanks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Frog Act posted:

i like to drugs liquor because otherwise life would be intolerable and i'd jump off a bridge. thanks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
drugs are good too though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqPNpZzE9xc

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Frog Act posted:

i like to drugs because otherwise life would be intolerable and i'd jump off a bridge. thanks

"just lmao if you aren't shoving mescaline up your rear end and going bungee jumping"

- A TCC Poster Probably

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Nooner posted:

gran legacy, the best $8 handle you'll ever buy, God Bless Vons lol

I was drinking that last night like every night and i made myself a ham sandwich and forgot to take the paper off the cheese and when i went to bite down on it i couldn't get through all the paper and i thought "this is because the ham is too gristly" and threw it down in disgust. then today i saw the desiccated sandwich sitting on th plate and saw the paper on the cheese and thought "oh i was just to hosed up to notice

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
I did PCP and got on a rollercoaster once. It was fun but a poor choice. Later that day I watched that Jim Carrey Lemony sniket movie, which was not fun and a worse choice.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wish i liked alcohol because it's easy to get and cheap but i really hate the effects. opiates ruin all other drugs (except weed obviously which cannot be ruined or the joy it brings ppl diminished)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ciggie and liquor goon checking in

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Isaac posted:

your posts make you sound fun and i dont mean that in a derisive gbs way.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

THERES MY BOY

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna Phone It In and tell a story ive already told before

It was my mates 21st and i have very little memory of the night. I remember this bar closing and there were half finished beers everywhere so i walked to every table amd necked every last one of them. The next memory was sitting on on the grass divider on the road giving some dude money and then another memory of thinking id b3en ripped off on pills.

Next memory im standing upright in a cell feeling very chipper. After a few moments it dawned on me i was in a cell high as gently caress on ecstacy. I was cheerfully banging on the door saying i was ready to leave but they ignored me. So i spent the night in a cell having a great time cause i was full of E.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

should have gotten renters insurance :grin:

"Hello, renters insurance? Yes I need to insure a garage where the door is an intricate set of gnashing mechanical teeth. Yes mmmm yes it's stainless/titanium honed to a series of sharp points. Yes it only stays open for 1.5 seconds, but I have a fast car yes. Mmmm hmmmm alright well great. Yyyyes yes this is a death house. Alright sound fantastic. Mmmmbye." :phone:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
American Spirit in a pouch with natural gum papers hand rolled because gently caress that law that went into effect like 6 years ago to make cigarettes fire safe because people are stupid and smoke in bed with goddamned loving carpet glue!

And too many Coors.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
yes but beer instead of liquor

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I pop on down to the Food n Liquor and get myself a Black n Mild when I've been drinking

I'm considering buying a vape to cut down on my tobacco intake

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think ive punched about 150 durries in the last 3 days

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

PinkoBastard posted:

I did PCP and got on a rollercoaster once. It was fun but a poor choice. Later that day I watched that Jim Carrey Lemony sniket movie, which was not fun and a worse choice.

what was the roller coaster ride like? how did it feel and/or did you see anything cool?

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
It was a strange mix of exhilaration and a sort of hazy feeling that's really hard to put into words. I do remember being scared that the thing was gonna come off the tracks during the first half of the ride, and at one point there was a prop skeleton that really freaked me out, but overall it was good and not lovely. My buddy had a much worse time than I did, he seemed to be hallucinating quite a bit

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Sorry I know that's kind of a poo poo answer, but this was a long time ago. I'm a pretty boring drug user because I just laugh a lot and tend not to get too freaked out. I pretty much just stick to pot now, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im fuggin wasted

• Locked thread