Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

yeah i have a feeling the only reason i'm alive is because the only other thing in my system was weed. narrowly avoided killing myself out of paranoia lol

oh it's totally both. i would frequently dissociate for the first month, which is both extremely surprising and alarming when you haven't taken anything and aren't expecting it. physically i was EXTREMELY lethargic without adderall for at least two months. side note: speed is way more addictive than benzos like wow. that was a fun year.

i literally didn't feel like i was occupying my body 24/7 for a few months and my thoughts were extremely jumbled and slow. i was also really big on sudoku at the time and couldn't even solve one puzzle for a while.

the moral of the story is benzos are awful and i'm sure i'm going to get alzheimers later in life with howm uch i abused them

adderall is fun to put up your nose also, one time i n college i was taking a Russian class and i learned a whole months worth of that stupid language in one night cause i was just snorting and reading and snorting and reading and it was probably unhealthy but i learned a lot and got a B so plan worked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i went from doing day labor to having a computer science career because of adderall, so i guess i'm thankful. but man. i weighed probably 115 pounds and regularly stayed up for 2-3 days at a time for an entire year. it took me another year for my heart to recover and to be able to gain weight. i keep a picture of myself at my lowest at my desk, i was so gaunt you could see the entire shape of my skull.

now teh only thing i'm "high on" is life. also weed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i cant see any threads on any forum, did i get in trouble? I bet it was that rear end in a top hat professor shart again ):<

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i went from doing day labor to having a computer science career because of adderall, so i guess i'm thankful. but man. i weighed probably 115 pounds and regularly stayed up for 2-3 days at a time for an entire year. it took me another year for my heart to recover and to be able to gain weight. i keep a picture of myself at my lowest at my desk, i was so gaunt you could see the entire shape of my skull.

now teh only thing i'm "high on" is life. also weed.

you should try liquor too its real good

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Amsterdam Shag is my go-to tobac-coo

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Nooner posted:

i cant see any threads on any forum, did i get in trouble? I bet it was that rear end in a top hat professor shart again ):<

i hellbanned you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I cant read the forums anymore Lady Ambien please save me ):

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive maybe finished my making GBS threads. Having a ciggie before i work on the vomiting

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you saved DGSW you can save me tooooooooooooo ): ): ):

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i will avenge you nooner

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I have $20, what's the best whiskey I can get

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this is the only thread i have a link to so this is the only thread i can post in now ): ): ):

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cantaloupe posted:

You could make enough moonshine to die from alcohol

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think ill execute this vomit in the shower. May as well get clean while im doing it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

i will avenge you nooner

my NorCal brother, thank you

Cantaloupe posted:

I dont know where you are but here in the SFV Ralphs has 2 handles of candian club for $20 deal so thats pretty much worth it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Welp im making GBS threads again. I have done something awful to my guts

Im gonna invent a toilet that lets you poo poo and vomit at the same time

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

Welp im making GBS threads again. I have done something awful to my guts

you drank that cola you son of a bitch, stick with the tonic water or just drink that shine straight gently caress

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i reported your post reason: "and emergency here nooner can't read gbs."

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

you drank that cola you son of a bitch, stick with the tonic water or just drink that shine straight gently caress

I ate this massive pile of sausages with french mustard. I dont think that was in my diet plan

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

I ate this massive pile of sausages with french mustard. I dont think that was in my diet plan

dammit that sounds good i dont think i could resist either, stay safe my Aussie friend

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I can still phone post so gently caress you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no mods no masters!!!!!!!!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

old fashioneds > manhattans

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Okay i got my vomiting done it was a bit intense i gotta lie down a while

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

Okay i got my vomiting done it was a bit intense i gotta lie down a while

i know you have cool chickens, have you seen my cool rooster that I had in college?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

i know you have cool chickens, have you seen my cool rooster that I had in college?

No i didnt go to college

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
I used to smoke camels but after I started hanging out with the blacks now I smoke Newport's.

Moral: vote Trump I guess??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

No i didnt go to college

His name was Rocket, Rocket the rooster, he was a badass and loved tequila and pooping EVERYWHERE

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

His name was Rocket, Rocket the rooster, he was a badass and loved tequila and pooping EVERYWHERE

Thats a handsome bird. This is coming from someone who sees alot of birds

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

Thats a handsome bird. This is coming from someone who sees alot of birds

he was the best rooster ever, i bet if we had fought him he would have gone 50-0 before retiring back to just back chickens and eat spaghetti, he really liked spaghetti noodles

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I miss weed but now whenever I smoke it I just get a bad headache and it isn't fun :smith:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
That's a nice cock, nooner. Reminds me of the one my aunt had when I was a kid (RIP Bully the rooster)

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nooner posted:

what ended up happening to him

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I love drinking but I don't care for smoking.

Uh, I'll see my self out, later guys.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
nooner im at work and i reported your issues to my manager. im sure shes gonna get right on fixing it, just hold tight

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

zen death robot posted:

Nooner clear the drat history (cache/cookies) on your computer or something because no one did anything to your permissions at all

oh okay that worked, thanks ZDR you are the best Admin even better than Angerbot who was also cool and good <3

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That Robot posted:

what ended up happening to him

oky so true story, my girlfriend at teh time moved into the house right across the street from us because she basically lived at our house anyways so it was convenient, but then there was like a mini studio home behind the actual house that the land lord also rented out and some old rear end in a top hat lady moved into by herself (no wonder she was alone she was a bad person) and like Rocket cockadoodledooed a lot like whenever he felt like, he was top rooster he didnt give a gently caress

anyways the jerk lady who moved in across the street called our landlord like 100 times saying that his crowing had "traumatized" her and she was going to take legal action if we didnt get rid of him, so we had to ttake him to this pet store way far away that accepted farm animals and they took him and said they would get him a good home and i like to think he is just strutting around some farm banging the brains out of a whole flock of hens right now cause thats the Rocket way

bong
Jan 30, 2015

by Shine
Are you vegan?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

bong posted:

Are you vegan?

Sweet name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU