Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Anaranjado posted:

The cardinals lost nobody of consequence. Matt holliday's playing first base, maybe. Grichuk is hitting again and we got a guy whose name is pronounced Dork-O.

It's like someone left BFIB on the stove and forgot about it, leaving only that first sentence.

Also it's pronounced Jerk-o, which is way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The problem (not problem) with Hunter Pence is that there's like a million amazing pictures and gifs you can use.

<---
Also

I love my awkward RF

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Votto also has the best/weirdest BSOHL conversation:

Sarris: So this part is a little silly. Your speed score is up, you’re stealing some bases… you look… are your pants tighter?

Votto: Much tighter. I’ve lost like seven pounds.

Sarris: You looooook… different. You almost look like a soccer player or something?

Votto: That’s a compliment.

Sarris: It’s fit, but in a way that’s not necessarily what you think of when you think of baseball.

Votto: I was tired of wearing pajamas. I would look at guys and they’re wearing sweatpants and hoodies.

Sarris: Are we athletes or what?

Votto: I get it. People can wear what they want. But I prefer wearing it this way now. I just feel like I’m good. I’ve lost weight.

Sarris: Is that natural in-season weight loss?

Votto: No, offseason work and some changes to diet and lifestyle. I feel great. I feel really good.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm going to guess Weaver uncorked a fastball and that gif is Seager waiting for it to get to the plate.

• Locked thread