Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
$
20k-35k
35k-45k
45k-60k
60k-80k
80k-100k
100k+
View Results

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Immortan posted:

I hope Bernie taxes the gently caress out of all you pieces of poo poo making more than 40k

i pay zero tax and dont live in america. owned idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

The capital gains and dividends on my 2 million dollar portfolio is is/was like 100K the past couple years. It's high variance due to market risk though.

Scrub.

it is i... who is owned...

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler
I made $110k in the 2013 tax year and then I returned to university to pursue another 4 year degree because <reasons> and now I live on less than 50k on the few spare hours I have between classes and study

e: this is in Australian money, though, which was 1:1 with America in 2013 but is worth approximately nothing now

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I was 42.5k a year salary, but I got downgraded to hourly. $22.60 an hour or something. Now they have to pay me overtime, so I make like 48k. I used to wait tables a year ago so I'm loving it, at best I was making 26k or so. 31/Chicago

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I'm in the top 0.18% richest people in the world by income.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I'm 2 years out of college making just under 60k with great cheap health insurance. Hospitals have great health insurance I've noticed.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wolfram|alpha didn't seem to be able to give an exchange rate from human misery to dollars, so I can't be certain but I think it's a lot?

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
i dont have a degree and i make 90k a year. im working on getting a promotion so hopefully i break the 6 figure mark this year. The trick is to be like me (alpha/swole and charming) and then go into IT and they'll basically throw money at you to stick around and class up the joint.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
A gorrilion dollars

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
34k, in LA which means I'm definitely a poor. But no kids so it could be worse.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

RedMage129 posted:

34k, in LA which means I'm definitely a poor. But no kids so it could be worse.

I know Mexicans at the Home Depot parking lot(in LA) making more than that. You poors son.

Also, the chart needs to also correlate income to forums reg date.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

dick wizard posted:

i dont have a degree and i make 90k a year. im working on getting a promotion so hopefully i break the 6 figure mark this year. The trick is to be like me (alpha/swole and charming) and then go into IT and they'll basically throw money at you to stick around and class up the joint.

Or you could be fat and moderately ugly making 100k+ not in IT.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

A) Noneofurfuckinbizzness
B) Some of you are liars
C) What if you are married - combine income?
D) I'm an idiot for reading and posting in this thread
E) OP is an idiot for making this thread. Fuggetaboutit.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I still owed like $3,800 to the federal government.

My W2 is married 1 with an additional $1800 a year taken out.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

Shaocaholica posted:

Or you could be fat and moderately ugly..
no thanks

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A Winner is Jew posted:

I still owed like $3,800 to the federal government.

My W2 is married 1 with an additional $1800 a year taken out.

So like 150k. Winner is a Jew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

dick wizard posted:

I think id rather be on of those indian septic tank divers than work in IT.

• Locked thread