Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Any of you cool PS4 dudes doing Hornet farming tonight? I'd love to join with my 130K having vector bum rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

JetsGuy posted:

Any cool PS4 dudes

Nope

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Noice

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
lol. Finally get lucky by being near a Manhunt when it starts...turns out it's someone camped by a respawn point farming his buddies, who then instantly rush in and circle the guy when they see me and someone else approaching. loving hell.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

Any of you cool PS4 dudes doing Hornet farming tonight? I'd love to join with my 130K having vector bum rear end.

I could probably do this for a while the night after 9:45 EST.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

JetsGuy posted:

I'm up for doing that later tonight, PSN Chamusta.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

JetsGuy posted:

I want to see if it's more efficient than farming Finch once set up. I'll be ready after 17:00 PDT PSN Seul-Luna

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There's supposed to be a livestream tomorrow afternoon that will explain the whats and whens of the Incursion mode.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
look into my crystal ball:

a game mode that's barely more complicated than a current mission but has enough bullet sponges it necessitates 8 idiots
no changes to current crafting/mats model. i hope you like that DZ loop bro
gear sets when will completely invalidate any gear setup you have now and will further narrow the usable end game gear pool as the set meta takes hold

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I said that 34 times in the consulate challenge mission. It made a pub angry and spouted things in mic for two minutes.

Rick_Hunter posted:

That wall is going to get patched right the gently caress up in about a week.

"To patch a console game map, you have to download the whole universe"
- Arthur C Clark.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
So yeah, I don't actually know how to farm Hornet myself, so I was looking for a group to take my rear end, so if someone wants to take lead along with all the other bros who've expressed interest, please do.

PM me for PSN.

:laffo:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I can't go through the hassle of pming you for a gamertag

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Does anyone actually add anyone elses psn/gamertag? I do but I never get requests.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Reverse Centaur posted:

Does anyone actually add anyone elses psn/gamertag? I do but I never get requests.

Yeah last time I posted in a game thread (destiny) I got a bunch of friend requests, this time nothing.

PSN ChromeHound47, won't be playing till Sunday, though

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Fortune favors the bold. Make the first move, send that invite

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
Any xbone dudes want to get on this hornet farming? Add FrenzyTheKilbot or send me a message or whatever.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
The supergroup exploit is the best.
https://youtu.be/Ym1jkk8ZqQQ

Also the DZ vendor Navy mp5 makes the vector look bitchmade.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Fortune favors the bold. Make the first move, send that invite

I do. I've got like 800 PSN friends and about 750 of them are goons.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Games The Division-Hey! Stupid!

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

TG-Chrono posted:

The supergroup exploit is the best.
https://youtu.be/Ym1jkk8ZqQQ

Also the DZ vendor Navy mp5 makes the vector look bitchmade.

Mp5-ST is the real poo poo. Takes more attachments than even the Mp5-N from the DZ vendor blueprint.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
If you guys supergroup psn: unlawfulsoup I want to get in on that if I am around.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

Any xbone dudes want to get on this hornet farming? Add FrenzyTheKilbot or send me a message or whatever.

I'll be on for a few more hours if you're still up. GT: Holodeck Glitch

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Why are people AFKing on the challenging mode for like 20+ minutes and why is there no idle kick? Happened twice tonight. I ended up spending two hours just trying to get into an active game and then having to bail when the AFKer wouldn't revive. This game is trying to make me hate it.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Need goons on ps4 to do a cm lex supergroup. Add me on PSN TG_Chronocide

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

TG-Chrono posted:

Need goons on ps4 to do a cm lex supergroup. Add me on PSN TG_Chronocide

I just sent you a friend request but im dumb and forgot something goofy in the message. I'll supergroup. No idea how to set it up but im down for being in one

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.
I'm definitely game to supergroup or carry dudes through challenge missions or BK2.0 farming or DZ05 and 06 romps. I'm sitting at 180k/75k/10k so for straight gunning mans down and surviving through it all I'm more than happy to pull people through to get themselves geared up.

I don't remember everyone from last night's RC mission, but Lowpartz and guys, that poo poo was tough and we will have to set it up and farm it properly some time this weekend. This morning was rough to say the least but it was worth it.

PSN DJLunchboxx, I'm going to join the psn group tonight but send me invites or sexy messages or dick pics or whatever. Anything is better than playing this with inept co-workers.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Spent almost 45minutes getting through Russian Consulate last night with pubbies and one guy left at the penultimate shootout after several wipes. I ran backand had to use the wall glitch on a set of closed doors to get alllll the way back to the beginning, so I could invite ONE more person and finish things.

Then, I got lucky and walked into another goddamn crate.
http://i.imgur.com/eY7A1ll.gifv

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh yeah, and one of the enemy seeker mines followed me while I was crawling and waited to explode until I got back up; during my animation to stand, so I survived it.
http://i.imgur.com/pxmP9El.webm
Sadly the xbox only captured the first half.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Bill NYSE posted:

Spent almost 45minutes getting through Russian Consulate last night with pubbies and one guy left at the penultimate shootout after several wipes. I ran backand had to use the wall glitch on a set of closed doors to get alllll the way back to the beginning, so I could invite ONE more person and finish things.

Is that neccesary? setting the group to public works for me. But you need to convince the new player to kill himself and wipe, so everyone spawn again.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007
I am also down for grouping with whatever if I am online (Usually 9:00 - 12:00 AM EST). Roughly the same stats as lunchbox above so I can probably help get people through challenge modes as well. PSN - brianisnotdoug

Incidentally, in my experience if you just join random Lexington matchmade challenge mode groups lately you have like a 50%+ chance of it being a multi-groups instance so that could be something to take advantage of if no one is on.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Brine posted:

Incidentally, in my experience if you just join random Lexington matchmade challenge mode groups lately you have like a 50%+ chance of it being a multi-groups instance so that could be something to take advantage of if no one is on.

Not just that, if you get kicked immediately when you're joining, just quick matchmake back in. You're likely being given your own team for a supergroup. Did one last night on Lex for hours now I have all yellow armor mods and I'm now down to buying blueprints I don't even want lol.

The only thing I'll say about joining a random supergroup is you always run the risk of some rear end in a top hat thinking you're ldling for spending 2 minutes junking all the gear you're picking up.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Tei posted:

Is that neccesary? setting the group to public works for me. But you need to convince the new player to kill himself and wipe, so everyone spawn again.

Nobody in the group had an online friend capable of joining. I had to hit the entrance to the mission to roll a public invitation to another random.
I didn't think they could join after reaching certain segments in missions.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It might be hearsay but tonight may be the last night for big group consulate farming

Gotta mount up tonight and get them yellows

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

moist turtleneck posted:

mount up tonight

roger roger

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

even xbone pub scrubs are good bros in the DZ, just had a very pleasant session with some huge dicked dudes doing a loot loop.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The X Bone community may be smaller but the players are better overall in both personality and gaming prowess

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

moist turtleneck posted:

The X Bone community may be smaller but the players are better overall in both personality and genital prowess

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks Microsoft for my gigantic penis

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
True Story: Bill Gates earned the nickname of "The Firehose" around the Microsoft campus because his lengthy manhood was hard to control which led to many a messy moment in the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
daddy

http://i.imgur.com/f41ZG2m.gifv

• Locked thread