Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
If any xboners are running one of these crazy farming sessions tonight, I'd love to be involved. I can confirm that I have a big dick.

Gamertag: FrenzyTheKilbot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

yep I've seen his cock

baby arm holding an apple

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
It took two men to wrangle my dick back in my jeans when I started making tinkles inside the house the other weekend. This is a true story brought to you by MD 20/20 and xbox one, which is the third xbox console

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
The new CEO guy is called "The Indian Thermos" and my contacts can confirm that it's not because he is a high quality travel mug capable of keeping liquids and soups hot or cold for hours. #sponsored

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Finally got through the challenging mode Consulate with competent pubbies in about 30 minutes. Maybe I need to stop playing late at night when everyone's high/drunk as gently caress.

Also no checkpoints on incursions is stupid.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007
Since it may get patched at some indeterminate point does anyone want to farm Hornet tonight around 10:00 EST? PSN - brianisnotdoug

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015

Brine posted:

Since it may get patched at some indeterminate point does anyone want to farm Hornet tonight around 10:00 EST? PSN - brianisnotdoug

Lowpartz does

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Brine posted:

I will. Vyst on psn

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

If you are Australian/NZ (Anywhere close by)on PS4 and looking for people to play with message me on PSN. PSN Nastrado. I'll add you to the Ausgoons group. We are always looking for more to players to screw around with.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Brine posted:

im in, myswagyolo

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Brine posted:

I'm in, too. Let's supergroup if we have more than 4 people because that's supposedly going out the window, too.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Okay I've totally changed my DZ build to have 43k Skill Power and use the BFB sticky with 40% bonus for multiple target hits.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Rasheed%20Walrus/video/16193529

lmao at me lightly tagging the first guy so he slows down long enough to bring the second in, also please listen with sound on for the best viewing experience

it took 8 of the fuckers to eventually bring me down

Congobongo
Feb 6, 2004
i break for dinosaurs

Smellrose
Not sure if this is as efficient as Hornet farming, but last night with some pubbies they introduced me to Finch farming.

Basically you run Lincoln Tunnel all the way to the end. You need to use the mobile cover exploit to glitch through the exit fence while you keep Finch alive. You can get him to respawn by having one member in your group die in the mission area, while the rest of the party sits outside of the "blue zone".

The guy that dies will be able to fast travel back to your party since they're outside the mission area, Finch will respawn and ad nauseum. You'll have to glitch through the fence again to grab your loot. Whenever you need more ammo you can fast travel back to a safe house or die and fast travel back to your group.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

Congobongo posted:

Not sure if this is as efficient as Hornet farming, but last night with some pubbies they introduced me to Finch farming.

Basically you run Lincoln Tunnel all the way to the end. You need to use the mobile cover exploit to glitch through the exit fence while you keep Finch alive. You can get him to respawn by having one member in your group die in the mission area, while the rest of the party sits outside of the "blue zone".

The guy that dies will be able to fast travel back to your party since they're outside the mission area, Finch will respawn and ad nauseum. You'll have to glitch through the fence again to grab your loot. Whenever you need more ammo you can fast travel back to a safe house or die and fast travel back to your group.

We did that a couple nights in a row. Works great but he has a tendency to drop down out of view.

Congobongo
Feb 6, 2004
i break for dinosaurs

Smellrose

KFBR392 posted:

Okay I've totally changed my DZ build to have 43k Skill Power and use the BFB sticky with 40% bonus for multiple target hits.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Rasheed%20Walrus/video/16193529

lmao at me lightly tagging the first guy so he slows down long enough to bring the second in, also please listen with sound on for the best viewing experience

it took 8 of the fuckers to eventually bring me down

:stare:

If you have Cad and score headshots on downed people, does that count towards your CD reduction?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

does the game ever freeze for anybody else on the xbox master race?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Wrecks%20Box%20One/video/16191755

I'm just glitched in a box, I'm glitched in a box baaaabbbbyyy

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

cool thing about this game is you can either fast travel out or you can kill the game and restart and it'll put you back with your team if they haven't beaten the mission by then

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I wonder if using the mobile cover would let you glitch back out?

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Congobongo posted:

:stare:

If you have Cad and score headshots on downed people, does that count towards your CD reduction?

yes and also the BFB causes bleed damage (see the vid) which registers as headshot damage lmao.

UNfortunately I havent optimized the build yet so I have 1200 or so firearms and cant proc the regen with Cadeceus. Not that it matters.

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

Shoren posted:

I'm in, too. Let's supergroup if we have more than 4 people because that's supposedly going out the window, too.

Sames

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is there any point to doing anything right now if all our stuff is gonna be irrelevant on the 14th? I'm basically unkillable with decent teammates as it is.

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
Going to be adding everyone listed on PSN in the OP and since. I enjoy running around and killing stuff.

PSN: actually_a_bear

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Reverse Centaur posted:

Is there any point to doing anything right now if all our stuff is gonna be irrelevant on the 14th? I'm basically unkillable with decent teammates as it is.

I say makes sense to upgrade all your gear to HiE ilvl31 or good rolls ilvl30, so when the incursion and other changes are available, you are ready for them.

Maybe trying different stuff until you feel at home fighting level 32 elite mobs in DZ06.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:rip: Large groups exploit.

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
I finally got around to getting my dude-bro up to level 30 if anyone wants to run stuff this weekend. Some of the later missions are really cool like the Tunnel. It felt a lot like the Earthquake ride at Universal Studios.

Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

theSpokeyDokey fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Apr 1, 2016

ericthebear
Mar 4, 2011

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Wrecks%20Box%20One/video/16191755

I'm just glitched in a box, I'm glitched in a box baaaabbbbyyy

I love how everyone immediately does two things for any encounter/problem/bug:

Run in a circle
Shoot it

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Alteisen posted:

:rip: Large groups exploit.

We couldn't get it to work last night. Confirmed dead?

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Maker Of Shoes posted:

We couldn't get it to work last night. Confirmed dead?

Supposed to have been patched today. We were able to do it last night on PS4 for one last hornet session :rip:

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
I got some extremely good yellow scopes last night from hornet which is awesome because these would normally cost loving divtech to make.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
moist turtleneck: King of the Rats
http://i.imgur.com/tTra8ZT.gifv

nice throw mr. riker
http://i.imgur.com/3Ehmbku.gifv

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Sorry LowPartz, Brine, et al, I picked up at least 15 yellows last night farming Hornet :getin:. My scavenging was at 185% (and 193% after I picked up another scavenging mod partway through) so it definitely does have an effect on your drop quality. Most of those yellows were sights with +range on them so they were mostly useless, but I did get a HE Black Market AK and an LVOA with sustained and +crit damage.

If they didn't patch out the farming methods, then the best piece of advice I can give for farming Hornet is to keep everyone to the left of the gate and shoot out the wall. This way you can fire in when Hornet spawns and he'll stand there like a bitch and let you kill him without taking cover. Dedicate one person with the worst aim/DPS to die and reset the encounter because the wall damage is pseudo-clientside and resets when you respawn so they can't fire through again. It's ridiculously lucrative.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

pro tip if you're trying to get that perfect vector / black market ak: do not deconstruct your purples on your main, stash em and take em out with a fresh alt at the post office. sell it to the vendors and buy back greens to transfer to your main; a purple weapon sells for ~6500 credits and a green mag is ~200. just tried this and a single lvl 30 purple weapon will net you 2 gold and 2 blue tools if you're just doing the magazines. tedious but worth it.

bug chaser chaser fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Apr 1, 2016

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

Shoren posted:

Sorry LowPartz, Brine, et al, I picked up at least 15 yellows last night farming Hornet :getin:. My scavenging was at 185% (and 193% after I picked up another scavenging mod partway through) so it definitely does have an effect on your drop quality. Most of those yellows were sights with +range on them so they were mostly useless, but I did get a HE Black Market AK and an LVOA with sustained and +crit damage.

If they didn't patch out the farming methods, then the best piece of advice I can give for farming Hornet is to keep everyone to the left of the gate and shoot out the wall. This way you can fire in when Hornet spawns and he'll stand there like a bitch and let you kill him without taking cover. Dedicate one person with the worst aim/DPS to die and reset the encounter because the wall damage is pseudo-clientside and resets when you respawn so they can't fire through again. It's ridiculously lucrative.

I got two with 112 scavenging so I can conclude that I hate the Russian Consulate.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

gently caress I feel like a super casual. I'm at lvl 12, dz 22. All I've been doing is the DZ trying to get to 30 so I can buy purp gear.

I don't even know if I want to get past lvl 14, it sounds like it's just an endless gear grind. Is there any way to get gold gear at my levels?

having quite a bit of fun solo in the DZ. I've tried to build up the medical class so I can heal and it works great, I can survive a 3v1 gank relatively easily and 1v1 is a cakewalk if they don't heal.

is it worth getting to lvl30 in the game mode? I feel like it's just going to be 'ooh my gun does twice as much damage...but everyone has twice as much health...'

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Smellrose
I probably already have most if not all of you added from Destiny but for anyone new feel free to add andysoderpants. I already make it a habit to drop in on people DZing unannounced and join in completely silent so don't get too freaked out if I'm suddenly following you around farming.

Calamari
Jul 12, 2003
If my head was on fire would you take the time to put it out ?
it would be great to have a goon fire team to run with.

psn: cerruto

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015

Shoren posted:

Don't apologize, that's great!

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo
Hopped on right at the 45min countdown to the lootcaves patch :saddowns:

Still down for endless shootmans, I friended a bunch of names in the last couple pages and joined the PSN community. My main is 30/34 and my alts are 22 and 8 so I plan on terrorizing each DZ bracket, hit me up for shenanigans/challenge farming. PSN is yellowjournalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Two of us are looking for a goon fireteam to help us gear up. Fresh 30s.

psn: mhache

• Locked thread