Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Cross-posting from the other Division thread which allows PC Gaymers

:siren:

So Xbone Krew Superstar Moist Turtleneck and I were rolling two deep in the DZ and looking to calmly extract some stuff at DZ2 Parking Garage Extract. We just missed the extract that was going on and which we were definitely not going to hijack or anything, so we played nice and helped the dudes that were there clean up. As they had finished there were three of them with no loot and two of us with loot, so they obviously had some terrible thoughts and figured they could take our poo poo and make it theirs. Both sides pretty much realized this and we had ourselves a little standoff.

They made the first move. Little did they know I was packing 45,000 skill power and a primed BFB. Get Rekt Scrubs.

Of course they came back and were probably asking us how the gently caress we dropped them all instantly but I dunno we were in party chat so who cares, get hosed dudes.

Here's a little video I put together of the incidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTLFr9w6f4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
2 dudes camping one of the checkpoint doors who constantly killed the same people over and over, not sure if they where farming them or what, I did find it super odd that they kept downing people in one shot.

AggroJagg
Mar 7, 2007
Hermits aren't broken, just favoured.
I'm looking to run challenging missions all day but I can't do this poo poo solo :)

If we run the tunnel mission we have to stack Smart Cover and aid stations, just makes the whole thing a breeze. But I like the more action movie feel of the event centre, plus I get to use my little robo buddy mines.

If I'm not in a full group shoot me an invite.

Psn aggro_jagg

Cracker Baron
Dec 23, 2003

AggroJagg posted:

I'm looking to run challenging missions all day but I can't do this poo poo solo :)

If we run the tunnel mission we have to stack Smart Cover and aid stations, just makes the whole thing a breeze. But I like the more action movie feel of the event centre, plus I get to use my little robo buddy mines.

If I'm not in a full group shoot me an invite.

Psn aggro_jagg

If I can get on I will. Would love to do more work.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

KFBR392 posted:

Cross-posting from the other Division thread which allows PC Gaymers

:siren:

So Xbone Krew Superstar Moist Turtleneck and I were rolling two deep in the DZ and looking to calmly extract some stuff at DZ2 Parking Garage Extract. We just missed the extract that was going on and which we were definitely not going to hijack or anything, so we played nice and helped the dudes that were there clean up. As they had finished there were three of them with no loot and two of us with loot, so they obviously had some terrible thoughts and figured they could take our poo poo and make it theirs. Both sides pretty much realized this and we had ourselves a little standoff.

They made the first move. Little did they know I was packing 45,000 skill power and a primed BFB. Get Rekt Scrubs.

Of course they came back and were probably asking us how the gently caress we dropped them all instantly but I dunno we were in party chat so who cares, get hosed dudes.

Here's a little video I put together of the incidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTLFr9w6f4

loving awesome. What's your firearms / stam at? I want to get my electronics up but I'm not sure what the best way to balance it is. Currently up to 88k hp with 63% armor, and would like to quit stacking stam.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

this little bastard posted:

loving awesome. What's your firearms / stam at? I want to get my electronics up but I'm not sure what the best way to balance it is. Currently up to 88k hp with 63% armor, and would like to quit stacking stam.

~1200 each. It's not good but there's one reason and one reason only to run the BFB build, and it is to blow the gently caress out of groups at extracts

http://i.imgur.com/I9qH8Fm.gifv

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
psn: rexpowercolt69

level 30
dz level 27 or 28

The Saboteur
Dec 25, 2005
My good friend Fink bought me this account for Christmas because he kicks ass.
Someone on PSN want to run challenging? Can't get any luck with pubs. PSN: BurleighHead

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
My PSN handle is in the other thread, but not in this one. So, here it is!

El_Azul_Diablo

I mainly support, but at most times I'm a lone wolf. I enjoy LVOAs, color coordinating my outfits with my weapons, M4s, teamwork, and long walks in the DZ. My mic situation is nil, but I take direction well.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/8m5ZRLX.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/l9jkBzU.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/VNvX5WD.gifv

The Natch
Feb 16, 2011

oh man i love me some nachos
PSN: Nacho1103

Just happy to do anything if you throw me an invite

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

El Diablo Bob O posted:

My PSN handle is in the other thread, but not in this one. So, here it is!

El_Azul_Diablo

I mainly support, but at most times I'm a lone wolf. I enjoy LVOAs, color coordinating my outfits with my weapons, M4s, teamwork, and long walks in the DZ. My mic situation is nil, but I take direction well.

Dude you can use a $3 mic from Amazon get a mic bruh

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I could get more use out of a $3 Mike

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That's one cheeseburger

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Only difference is the cheeseburger doesn't clench

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

PSN Hizawkie level 30 looking for some goon DZ fun!

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Bunch of miserable twats murdering everyone in the DZ. Fun times.

The Saboteur
Dec 25, 2005
My good friend Fink bought me this account for Christmas because he kicks ass.

Hizawk posted:

PSN Hizawkie level 30 looking for some goon DZ fun!

I'm jumping on in an hour. I'll add you.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
This game could use a guild type system. I have no idea if our DZ crew ran a train on goons or not last night.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

karn1635 posted:

Bunch of miserable twats murdering everyone in the DZ. Fun times.

It is fun! Carebear PvE can be had in challenge mode.

Dippy DZ moments today:

HE M60 on the ground, buddy joins us and it transferred servers while I was in the middle of picking it up.

I could have sworn I had SMG gloves. Nope. One retool later it jumped my DPS from 140k to 160k. I've had these 31 gloves forever too.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Been chaining challenging missions with public groups and I'm starting to consistently pull my weight!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

time to step up your sidearm game fella

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

m.hache posted:

This game could use a guild type system. I have no idea if our DZ crew ran a train on goons or not last night.

Lol it was p indiscriminate

edit: Going to post in the PSN community and get a regular DZ supersquad going. we have the numbers, we have the will.

mellowjournalism fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Apr 3, 2016

lucasw99
Apr 5, 2011

PSN: lucasw99. Pretty good level 30 gear looking for some dz fun. I may be online for the next 6 hours ish.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

GET MY BELT SON posted:

time to step up your sidearm game fella

You know, as soon as I hit lvl30, I wasted crafting on my first gold -- that sidearm pistol that isn't worth two tugs of a dead dog's dick.
I feel like uzi\mp11 should have been in the sidearm caregory but double-barrels are looking nice for now. Maybe an autopistol or burst option would be more fulfilling.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
So I did the "daily" stuff for the first time a few days back, but it won't reset and give me new daily missions.

Do I need to do something to activate each day's daily challenges?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

The daily challenge swaps between missions around 7pm CST every day. You can repeat any mission on Hard and it will scale to the highest-level player in the group.
Otherwise most missions allow you to re-do them as Challenging, but only one will award you an additional 20 birdcoins and a piece of gear or some other bonus.

Today is the Power Plant. :negative:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Bill NYSE posted:

You know, as soon as I hit lvl30, I wasted crafting on my first gold -- that sidearm pistol that isn't worth two tugs of a dead dog's dick.

The good thing about the pistol is the ability to inflict bleed, so you can slow down runners.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I went from DZ rank 40 to 50 in about 15 minutes when a group of 4 coordinated with 3 other individuals to get manhunt status and let me kill them. One rank increase per manhunt kill. I was in the right place at the right time.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

el B posted:

I went from DZ rank 40 to 50 in about 15 minutes when a group of 4 coordinated with 3 other individuals to get manhunt status and let me kill them. One rank increase per manhunt kill. I was in the right place at the right time.

Oh wow, that's pretty lucky. I'm only rank 37 and apparently getting further up is a bit of a slog.

I just want the rest of my recipes damnit :argh:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

chami posted:

Oh wow, that's pretty lucky. I'm only rank 37 and apparently getting further up is a bit of a slog.

I just want the rest of my recipes damnit :argh:

I went from 30 to 40 in just a couple of evenings playing with friends. We intentionally put manhunt bounties on ourselves while we ran dtech routes. We wrecked everyone in the server 85% of the time.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

el B posted:

Yeah there's nothing as good as killing manhunted Rogues when it comes to XP gain, it's insane.

I spent an afternoon being retarded and blowing up ropes to steal loot and then of course eventually dying as a rogue because I'm solo and sooner or later 8 dudes come for me, but I got it all back with two manhunt kills (also with a well placed BFB, lmao)

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Anyone interested in farming Lex on Challenging for Bird Coins?

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

Bill NYSE posted:

The daily challenge swaps between missions around 7pm CST every day. You can repeat any mission on Hard and it will scale to the highest-level player in the group.
Otherwise most missions allow you to re-do them as Challenging, but only one will award you an additional 20 birdcoins and a piece of gear or some other bonus.

Today is the Power Plant. :negative:

Yeah, but like: my map has said lincoln tunnel is the "daily challenge" for 4-5 days now. It's been stuck on the same mission, which I completed, through several rollovers.

Is there some way to force the daily reset when it occurs server-side around 7?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Are you playing on the Xbox? When you hold down the Y button [triangle on PS4] to replay the mission, hover over the 'Challenging' and see if there are 20 phoenix credits being earned for completing it in addition to the 30 standard reward. If not, you may want to quit the game and restart. Not certain that it needs to be force for console players.
I'm usually in the middle of finishing a challenging mission before the rotation so when I come out of it I check my map and it's already been updated.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
You can always do the 4 challenge missions for 30 birdcoins and a level 30 yellow armor piece. As many times as you want.

There is one each day that is the "Daily" where you get 20 more birdbucks, some crafting mats, and more cash, once per day.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress I forgot about the maintenance.

Goddammit I just needed to extract a few things to get that purple aug from the advance weapons vendor. :negative:

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Going to be on tonight around 7-800PM EST to attempt to get a goon group together for Daily Challenge and maybe some Lex runs.

Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got my AUG, this thing is a BEAST

• Locked thread