Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

just had the pleasure of running the tunnel with 8+ people. 6 runs in about 80-90 minutes, good times.

still didnt get any good drops though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/division-exploits-hacks/550603-get-more-than-4-people-into-challenge-modes.html

Anybody want to start a large group for the tunnel tonight (~9PM EST)?

PSN: myswagyolo

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Shoren posted:

Do you just want to cram as many people into the mission as possible or farm Finch with a large group? I think Lexington has the best challenge mode this week so you might be better served to try setting up for that (plus you can get a rad pink weapon skin for killing Larae). Either way, I'm interested in trying this glitch out. PSN: Seul-Luna

Want to just run finch with as many people as we can get, I'd rather do the tunnel since Finch has HE SMGs in his loot table. But I do want those pink skins so we can do some of that too.

HE tables for the challenge modes, I think the tunnel is better overall for gearing up:

Lincoln Tunnel (Finished): Shotgun, SMG, Pistol/Sawn-off, Magazine, Backpack, Glove, Primary Stat Mod
Russian Consulate (Finished): Marksman Rifle, LMG, Assault Rifle, Scope, Performance Mod
Lexington Event Center: Marksman Rifle, Pistol/Sawn-off, Muzzle, Performance Mod, ?

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Shoren posted:

OK, I'm down with that. For logistical purposes we might just want to limit the group to how many people we can have in party chat. I was farming Finch last night with Lunchboxx, LowPartz, and brine, and the biggest problem we had was Finch jumping off the truck and out of our LOS. Having 30 goons won't necessarily make it run any quicker.

no doubt, communication with 8+ people was lacking yesterday and we had some people spending tons of time dead. throwing bodies at finch actually made it the fastest part of the mission though, we would bum rush him and his minions with tactical + survivor link on and were able to clear it before the ults ended

I'm also down to just run it with a couple of people and do the RC bug with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--mzs8cG_g

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

me and seul-luna are trying to do tunnel with a large group but need another person, psn: myswagyolo

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Brine posted:

Since it may get patched at some indeterminate point does anyone want to farm Hornet tonight around 10:00 EST? PSN - brianisnotdoug

im in, myswagyolo

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

Maker Of Shoes posted:

We couldn't get it to work last night. Confirmed dead?

Supposed to have been patched today. We were able to do it last night on PS4 for one last hornet session :rip:

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

pro tip if you're trying to get that perfect vector / black market ak: do not deconstruct your purples on your main, stash em and take em out with a fresh alt at the post office. sell it to the vendors and buy back greens to transfer to your main; a purple weapon sells for ~6500 credits and a green mag is ~200. just tried this and a single lvl 30 purple weapon will net you 2 gold and 2 blue tools if you're just doing the magazines. tedious but worth it.

bug chaser chaser fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Apr 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

KFBR392 posted:

Cross-posting from the other Division thread which allows PC Gaymers

:siren:

So Xbone Krew Superstar Moist Turtleneck and I were rolling two deep in the DZ and looking to calmly extract some stuff at DZ2 Parking Garage Extract. We just missed the extract that was going on and which we were definitely not going to hijack or anything, so we played nice and helped the dudes that were there clean up. As they had finished there were three of them with no loot and two of us with loot, so they obviously had some terrible thoughts and figured they could take our poo poo and make it theirs. Both sides pretty much realized this and we had ourselves a little standoff.

They made the first move. Little did they know I was packing 45,000 skill power and a primed BFB. Get Rekt Scrubs.

Of course they came back and were probably asking us how the gently caress we dropped them all instantly but I dunno we were in party chat so who cares, get hosed dudes.

Here's a little video I put together of the incidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTLFr9w6f4

loving awesome. What's your firearms / stam at? I want to get my electronics up but I'm not sure what the best way to balance it is. Currently up to 88k hp with 63% armor, and would like to quit stacking stam.

• Locked thread