Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If anyone needs someone to run the Russian consulate farm bullet king bullshit invite Vyst on PSN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

TG-Chrono posted:

Need goons on ps4 to do a cm lex supergroup. Add me on PSN TG_Chronocide

I just sent you a friend request but im dumb and forgot something goofy in the message. I'll supergroup. No idea how to set it up but im down for being in one

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Brine posted:

Since it may get patched at some indeterminate point does anyone want to farm Hornet tonight around 10:00 EST? PSN - brianisnotdoug

I will. Vyst on psn

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

is the bullets returning on crit talent still broken?

Yes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kingtheninja posted:

Is there a glitch with matchmaking on xbox? I swear every other time I try to use it for a mission, we get there and the mission doesn't start.

It's not a glitch. The host is a retard and didn't restart the mission before matchmaking again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

• Locked thread