Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Add me so I can do fun Dark Zone poo poo w/o dying or having to go solo. I have a mic and also a huge e-penis.

XBL: HOTLANTA MAN69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks Microsoft for my gigantic penis

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If anybody wants to do an incursion add me for sexy times. XBONE HOTLANTA MAN69. My dick is still huge.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The incursion is loving impossible

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
fire rate really helps a ton on marksman rifles if you go for mods that up headshot damage. aim for the upper torso, mash the trigger a bunch and you just doodoo out damage

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Kingtheninja posted:

Picked up the vector blueprint with bird coins, working on getting that now. Were you guys saying 160 about good for the incursion?

really you're probably gonna want high 170-180

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Tei posted:

So... what the best way to gear up?.

I don't have many friends that play this game.

looks good :D

General rules I follow:

If you're not 30, just use whatever you pick up.

If you are 30, run the dailies and use birdcoins on blueprints. Priority is a high DPS AR/SMG (most people use the vector) and a marksman rifle with good RPM (M1A) then gear IMO. I went Vector -> M1A -> backpack -> everything else

Depending on the server you get stuck in going it alone in the DZ can be safe and profitable too if you can snag some of the named enemies and farm them for yellows

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Apr 16, 2016

• Locked thread