Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

JetsGuy posted:

Any of you cool PS4 dudes doing Hornet farming tonight? I'd love to join with my 130K having vector bum rear end.

I'm up for doing that later tonight, PSN Chamusta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

el B posted:

I went from DZ rank 40 to 50 in about 15 minutes when a group of 4 coordinated with 3 other individuals to get manhunt status and let me kill them. One rank increase per manhunt kill. I was in the right place at the right time.

Oh wow, that's pretty lucky. I'm only rank 37 and apparently getting further up is a bit of a slog.

I just want the rest of my recipes damnit :argh:

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe
Any ps4 goons up for doing the incursion?

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

titties posted:

Do I have to be good at game or appropriately geared? I haven't played in the few days that dailies have been broken. PSN: mr_dread

No clue honestly, it has a recommended GS of 160 but having never done it, I can't say if it's accurate. It's getting a little late so I might do it tomorrow, but I'll add you to my friends list anyway.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

Bob NewSCART posted:

The one where you mobile cover through the two gates after fast travelling back to the start or whatever?

Why is it that only BFBs or whatever do damage to the APC from these glitch spots, or does anything do damage and this is just the fastest?

It has to be explosive damage, and the best non-consumable source of that is BFB.

• Locked thread