Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
PC gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Here's a video of a PC player trying to get in on the fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQPl_ufWHJ0

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Even badly rolled I now prefer the MP5 N to the Vector. 60 rounds is just better.

Suck it Vector scrub lords

I'll suck your dick for some gold divtech

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

The supergroup exploit is the best.
https://youtu.be/Ym1jkk8ZqQQ

Also the DZ vendor Navy mp5 makes the vector look bitchmade.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Need goons on ps4 to do a cm lex supergroup. Add me on PSN TG_Chronocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

So running in the North DZ with a crew is going to be super rewarding now. Farm named enemies all day for HE items and divtech drops increased.

• Locked thread