Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
So I did the "daily" stuff for the first time a few days back, but it won't reset and give me new daily missions.

Do I need to do something to activate each day's daily challenges?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

Bill NYSE posted:

The daily challenge swaps between missions around 7pm CST every day. You can repeat any mission on Hard and it will scale to the highest-level player in the group.
Otherwise most missions allow you to re-do them as Challenging, but only one will award you an additional 20 birdcoins and a piece of gear or some other bonus.

Today is the Power Plant. :negative:

Yeah, but like: my map has said lincoln tunnel is the "daily challenge" for 4-5 days now. It's been stuck on the same mission, which I completed, through several rollovers.

Is there some way to force the daily reset when it occurs server-side around 7?

• Locked thread