Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

big dick convertible xbone gt: HardFartVictory

add me, my dick is ENORMOUS but I promise I'll be gentle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

even xbone pub scrubs are good bros in the DZ, just had a very pleasant session with some huge dicked dudes doing a loot loop.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

got a Nomad chest from a supply drop today, plus grinded out Lexington with some very chill xbros, no doubt packing massive boners. Finally landed me a HE socomM1 too. Today was a good day.

also, getting teleported out of a Lex elevator back to a safehouse in the middle of a goddamn mission is some straight up bullshit.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jesus christ, the Power Plant on Challenging isn't loving around when it says its gear score should be 160 or above. With Lexington, I was able to get through it at about 140 with the help of some friendly pubs no problem.

Just trying to get through the front gate of the power plant and having to deal with waves of one hit kill shotgunners and grenadiers spamming grenades at you left me feeling raped.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lincoln Tunnel was a joke today compared to Warrengate :clint:

Plus, I said gently caress it and crafted Liberator. Treat yo'self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whats the most efficient way to farm for gear sets? DZ or missions?

• Locked thread