Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
there is nothing better that tackling a mob with a few other dudes, having someone go rogue accidentally from cross fire, waiting a second for everyone to spread out and do the "it's cool" moves, and let the timer run down from 20, but then loving wasting the dude with my MP5-N. Ive never once had the other guys stand up for the accidental rogue lmao.

at this point I take the keys and money and leave their poo poo unless it's yellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
if it is yellow, don't let it mellow

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
http://i.imgur.com/sm0k1tP.gifv

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
There's a good quick farm route from northeast DZ4 entrance up through 5 and 6. I've gotten a ton of it by hopping into friends' games and checking the chests in their instances. Bought the dz6 weapon mod prints and have been doing some good poo poo.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
My AK is balanced, stable and +armor damage and it ruins mobs. Such a good gun. Handles so well.

I also rolled a hiE Scar-L with the same perks as the Cadeceus lmao. If it wasn't level 30 I would use it instead because it can be pink.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

JetsGuy posted:

Seriously the Destiny Boner cru made me jelly they seemed like the most fun group to play Destiny with.

Xbone is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. On Xbone you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Xbone motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

tyrelhill posted:

Parody Threads will never escape his tainted past

You're confused in this instance.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Roman posted:

Facemasks

and armor mods. You can get up to +10 on each, +100 on kneepads and +20 on masks, iirc. And you can have two mods in a facemask and one in everything else but gloves.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Vatek posted:

I need some friends on the Xbone to play this poo poo with, tired of sitting through a five minute loading screen on matchmaking only to find out that I've been kicked from the group for who knows what reason.

Gamertag: Vatek

You're getting kicked because people are trying to do the exploit and cram 30 people in

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Super grouping works for hornet farming BTW, and is fun as hell.

Also I rolled a p good Aug last night after uberingram said he did one and got a good return on investment.

:staredog:

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Ahah loot games are all about hunblebragging.

Yeah, mine has accurate and Brutal as well, and a high dmg roll. I stuffed all DZ mods onto in and it is shaping up to be a monster.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

TG-Chrono posted:

The supergroup exploit is the best.
https://youtu.be/Ym1jkk8ZqQQ

Also the DZ vendor Navy mp5 makes the vector look bitchmade.

Mp5-ST is the real poo poo. Takes more attachments than even the Mp5-N from the DZ vendor blueprint.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
The new CEO guy is called "The Indian Thermos" and my contacts can confirm that it's not because he is a high quality travel mug capable of keeping liquids and soups hot or cold for hours. #sponsored

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Okay I've totally changed my DZ build to have 43k Skill Power and use the BFB sticky with 40% bonus for multiple target hits.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Rasheed%20Walrus/video/16193529

lmao at me lightly tagging the first guy so he slows down long enough to bring the second in, also please listen with sound on for the best viewing experience

it took 8 of the fuckers to eventually bring me down

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Congobongo posted:

:stare:

If you have Cad and score headshots on downed people, does that count towards your CD reduction?

yes and also the BFB causes bleed damage (see the vid) which registers as headshot damage lmao.

UNfortunately I havent optimized the build yet so I have 1200 or so firearms and cant proc the regen with Cadeceus. Not that it matters.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
I got some extremely good yellow scopes last night from hornet which is awesome because these would normally cost loving divtech to make.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Cross-posting from the other Division thread which allows PC Gaymers

:siren:

So Xbone Krew Superstar Moist Turtleneck and I were rolling two deep in the DZ and looking to calmly extract some stuff at DZ2 Parking Garage Extract. We just missed the extract that was going on and which we were definitely not going to hijack or anything, so we played nice and helped the dudes that were there clean up. As they had finished there were three of them with no loot and two of us with loot, so they obviously had some terrible thoughts and figured they could take our poo poo and make it theirs. Both sides pretty much realized this and we had ourselves a little standoff.

They made the first move. Little did they know I was packing 45,000 skill power and a primed BFB. Get Rekt Scrubs.

Of course they came back and were probably asking us how the gently caress we dropped them all instantly but I dunno we were in party chat so who cares, get hosed dudes.

Here's a little video I put together of the incidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTLFr9w6f4

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

this little bastard posted:

loving awesome. What's your firearms / stam at? I want to get my electronics up but I'm not sure what the best way to balance it is. Currently up to 88k hp with 63% armor, and would like to quit stacking stam.

~1200 each. It's not good but there's one reason and one reason only to run the BFB build, and it is to blow the gently caress out of groups at extracts

http://i.imgur.com/I9qH8Fm.gifv

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

El Diablo Bob O posted:

My PSN handle is in the other thread, but not in this one. So, here it is!

El_Azul_Diablo

I mainly support, but at most times I'm a lone wolf. I enjoy LVOAs, color coordinating my outfits with my weapons, M4s, teamwork, and long walks in the DZ. My mic situation is nil, but I take direction well.

Dude you can use a $3 mic from Amazon get a mic bruh

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

el B posted:

I went from DZ rank 40 to 50 in about 15 minutes when a group of 4 coordinated with 3 other individuals to get manhunt status and let me kill them. One rank increase per manhunt kill. I was in the right place at the right time.

Yeah there's nothing as good as killing manhunted Rogues when it comes to XP gain, it's insane.

I spent an afternoon being retarded and blowing up ropes to steal loot and then of course eventually dying as a rogue because I'm solo and sooner or later 8 dudes come for me, but I got it all back with two manhunt kills (also with a well placed BFB, lmao)

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
You can always do the 4 challenge missions for 30 birdcoins and a level 30 yellow armor piece. As many times as you want.

There is one each day that is the "Daily" where you get 20 more birdbucks, some crafting mats, and more cash, once per day.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
http://i.imgur.com/5nXk0j2.gifv

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Got a cadukeus from some idiot side mission, this thing is kind of neat but I'm not sure it's much better than my lwm4

It's great for you right now when you're not a DPS/health superstar. On challenge mode equip flashbangs. Flashbang a dide. Shoot the guy you flashbanged in the head with an extended mag. You will now immediately have another flashbang.

I used it all the time back before I started being able to run 175k+ dps with 75k+ health. Now not so much but I'll still Bust it out occasionally.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Also it heals on crit. That perk is OP. Less so on ARs than SmGs bit still good.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

el B posted:

I'm kind of starting to wrap my head around the numbers of this game. Right now I want to prioritize getting my armor up, which I think is around 54%?

Let me throw some ballpark numbers at you off the top of my head :

Primary DPS - 114K
Health - 90k
Skill - can't remember

Firearms - 1889
Stamina - ~3000
Electronics - ~2300

Do I have enough of a buffer in the health department to drop it down for a lot more dps? Should I be on the lookout for firearms mods to put on my stamina gear? More firearms gear in general?

I can do pretty well surviving manhunts, but when it's time to fight I don't really feel like I'm pulling my weight.

165k/90k firearms stam with 65% armor DR is the current gold standard. drop your electronics.

but yeah this might all change

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Dudes are getting rolled on, loving owned even.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Shoren posted:

I shifted my gear around once to push my stats into firearms/stamina and with my skill power as low as it was the first aid skill would only restore 1 to 1.5 bars of health. With all my stats hovering around 2k I can go from being at death's door to full overheal with first aid. Was my game bugging out or is there another way players are healing with low skill power?

You don't heal with the first aid skill, you use the booster shot to get damage boost and pop survivor link in an emergency. You're constantly regening health because you have a bugged regen mask and you use a medkit to heal because there's absolutely no delay. All you need is 1.5 bars because you heal from the first bar above the threshold to trigger the normal regen for the third bar on top of your bugged regen mask's regen.

Current DZ PvP is built entirely around survivor link and loving bugs like this poo poo and double revive.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Good. Fix the gear bugs that are basically exploits, balance some of the perks, and boom...game has arrived.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
If heavies are screwing your squad up you probably don't have the DPS to do the mission smoothly.

Shotties are a health check.

Heavies are a DPS check.

Grenadiers are a movement skills check.

Shield dudes are a talents distribution check.

Assuming you have a good set of base health, dps and skills in your squad, you can deal with the shotty rushers and then pin/flank your way to victory.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Bill NYSE posted:

This is a really keen exploit and I want to find a facsimile in other challenge missions. You can keep the groups in the Power Plant busy if you simultaneously hit all three pumps to stop the timer; then haul rear end back to the hallway before the stairs and you can sort-of keep everyone single-filing their way to you.

Much better to only pull one pump at a time, as each wave spawns based on the pump pulled. If you know which wave spawns based on which pump, you can be positioned to properly control the enemies with focus fire, grenades and CC talents as they come out of each door.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Yeah and you can attempt that heavy/shotgun wave first so you know if the attempt is hosed or not at 3 minutes instead of 8. :negative:

http://i.imgur.com/TCI4JSA.gifv

KFBR392 fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 8, 2016

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

unlawfulsoup posted:

Primetime DZ is often a total shitshow.

I wish there was a list of what each DZ vendor was selling. All I can find is safe house ones and I could give two shits about worthless purples.

For yellows- Dz03 is currently selling a mk46 with decent perks and damage for a lvl30, 04 is selling a performance mod and 05 is selling nothing for some reason.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Also primetime DZ is great because while there are lots of people going rogue, the average rogue crew isn't your typical team of overgeared assholes.

I wasn't playing rogue tonight so i was extracting poo poo and killing mobs, and I must have killed 6-10 attempted rogues that tried to start poo poo at extratcts or after i and immediately dropped with a pulse/booster mp5 combo.

Best part of the night was sitting in the dz04 safe house while I took my dog out for a walk and my bone krew bros kiled the named dude a block south. I get back and step outside the safehouse and there's a yellow dot on the map. HiE31 Brutal Swift Provident M44 with insane damage and headshot damage rolls. A last bullet headshot does retarded amounts of damage. Drops elites under the right conditions.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Yeah people don't really know about the master mod for the heal talent making it so that green poo poo sits there. You can dip back into it 3 times per use and you'll heal each time.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Also we pulled probably 6 yellows between the three of us in a few hours in 04-06. Not a bad haul, I got a yellow Pro Red Dot Sight with headshots and accuracy, which is loving dope because you can't craft that thing.

Now I just need a yellow 15x zoom headshot/crit one PLZ:negative:

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

el B posted:

Do you happen to know of ANY scopes like this from vendors? Yellow/purple, I don't care. I'm looking for decent stats with a REAL zoom for my snipes.

Boo DZ guy was selling a 17.5% HS 6.5% crit one an hour or two ago. Keep an eye on him. Or pull them from DZ. Or Russian Consulate guy drops scopes.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

el B posted:

Do you happen to know of ANY scopes like this from vendors? Yellow/purple, I don't care. I'm looking for decent stats with a REAL zoom for my snipes.

Boo DZ vendor is selling a 17.5/6.5 headshot/critchance 15x scope for the next 40 min. 5463 DZ bux. Go!!!11

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

el B posted:

Ah poo poo I missed it. Thanks tho

Unless they have different stuff for PS and bone it should still be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Roman posted:

I'm done with the other thread. Yeah this game has issues but jesus gently caress if you hate it so much play something else. I hope the day they bring back the M1A blueprints they nerf it into oblivion

Meanwhile I'll be running around the DZ with an SMG/AR and still killing people because I learned to adjust my playstyle to not needing OP crutch weapons

The other thread is so bad it is a bunch of pussies bitching constantly. It deserves death and I will bring it.

• Locked thread