Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Is this the thread to post a bunch of whining about how my drivers don't work and maybe it's been six months time to update my video card again to get 3 more frames per second?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

squidgee posted:

XBoner checking in. GT: heartpound

I'm level 12, and I like long walks on the beach and going rogue in the dark zone.

Xboner crew are all big dicked xim users if the destiny thread is to be believed.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Every gamer of the world knows how to instantly translate their own time into each of America's timezones and memorise what season it is at any time of year to translate video game release dates

...and yet every foreign voice I hear gets the time wrong by a few hours when they say, "what time is it over there? X:XX?"

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Seriously the Destiny Boner cru made me jelly they seemed like the most fun group to play Destiny with.

Roman posted:

no the xim guys are on ps4 iirc

Most of the Aussie Boner crew was xim users IIRC.

Shoren posted:

Item level. It's different from your actual level required to equip stuff. You can figure this out by looking at something (like a gun) and scrolling through its stats to the bottom where it has the ilvl.

...and it's lame as hell that it's all the way at the bottom.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

KFBR392 posted:

Xbone is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. On Xbone you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Xbone motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

:allears:

quote:

What? Honestly what the gently caress have I done that is so goddamn terrible? Sure I post a bit on the weekends on how some posts suck and I flame a bit. But what's the big deal? Why is it so different then 95% of the pukes that post in this forum? I keep it in here so who loving cares?

It's jackass and twats that generally are on the "i hate kit" bandwagon and hound me at every post --- for what for I ask. The only thing I can think of is this forum is your life and christ I honestly feel sorry for you. Please go outside tomorrow and breath some fresh air, this is the interent - and more importantly - this is FYAD - sit back take a breath and realize that the reason you get upset about my posts that here is no reason for you to cry like a bitch. So for all the haters, sit down, shut the gently caress up, and drink a warm glass of piss you stupid insidious assholes. For the rest of you eat poo poo cause you probably suck too."

This whole post, word for word, was quoted many times for the entire day. Parodies of that thread were springing up all over the place, and for one day, literally every FYAD poster had one thing in common: they all hate Kit.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Any of you cool PS4 dudes doing Hornet farming tonight? I'd love to join with my 130K having vector bum rear end.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
So yeah, I don't actually know how to farm Hornet myself, so I was looking for a group to take my rear end, so if someone wants to take lead along with all the other bros who've expressed interest, please do.

PM me for PSN.

:laffo:

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Brine posted:

Incidentally, in my experience if you just join random Lexington matchmade challenge mode groups lately you have like a 50%+ chance of it being a multi-groups instance so that could be something to take advantage of if no one is on.

Not just that, if you get kicked immediately when you're joining, just quick matchmake back in. You're likely being given your own team for a supergroup. Did one last night on Lex for hours now I have all yellow armor mods and I'm now down to buying blueprints I don't even want lol.

The only thing I'll say about joining a random supergroup is you always run the risk of some rear end in a top hat thinking you're ldling for spending 2 minutes junking all the gear you're picking up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Bill NYSE posted:

Can anyone tell me what weapon sounds like Tanya (From C&C Red Alert)'s Colt .45 pistols being spammed? I hear that sound going off from at least one teammate each PUG and really want to know what the gently caress is making that noise.

LOCK AND LOAD

hahahahahhaha

CH-CHINNGGGG

• Locked thread