Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

Shoren posted:

I'm in, too. Let's supergroup if we have more than 4 people because that's supposedly going out the window, too.

Sames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo
Hopped on right at the 45min countdown to the lootcaves patch :saddowns:

Still down for endless shootmans, I friended a bunch of names in the last couple pages and joined the PSN community. My main is 30/34 and my alts are 22 and 8 so I plan on terrorizing each DZ bracket, hit me up for shenanigans/challenge farming. PSN is yellowjournalism

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

m.hache posted:

This game could use a guild type system. I have no idea if our DZ crew ran a train on goons or not last night.

Lol it was p indiscriminate

edit: Going to post in the PSN community and get a regular DZ supersquad going. we have the numbers, we have the will.

mellowjournalism fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Apr 3, 2016

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

unlawfulsoup posted:

Anything is a better use of birdcoins than a liberator.

At this point I am going to make a liberator and rock it because i am "fashion forward" and give no fucks

• Locked thread