Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Anyone interested in a "Tom Clancy's The Double Vision" drunk Division session/stream sometime this weekend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005

Vatek posted:

I need some friends on the Xbone to play this poo poo with, tired of sitting through a five minute loading screen on matchmaking only to find out that I've been kicked from the group for who knows what reason.

Gamertag: Vatek

Just sent friend invite from Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

No mic just yet, didn't realize Xbox One was stone age technology and couldn't be used with a USB mic like I had it rigged on my PS4.

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Is there a list of Xboners that we can throw up in the OP?

Gamertag: theSpokeyDokey

Not level 30 yet but apparently I can just finish the story and keep pounding out the same quests over and over to level faster so I guess I'll do that.

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
I finally got around to getting my dude-bro up to level 30 if anyone wants to run stuff this weekend. Some of the later missions are really cool like the Tunnel. It felt a lot like the Earthquake ride at Universal Studios.

theSpokeyDokey fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Apr 1, 2016

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Bunch of miserable twats murdering everyone in the DZ. Fun times.

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Anyone interested in farming Lex on Challenging for Bird Coins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005
Going to be on tonight around 7-800PM EST to attempt to get a goon group together for Daily Challenge and maybe some Lex runs.

• Locked thread