Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
little known anatomic secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

How do atheists explain that the banana is perfectly designed to fit in a human rear end?
Uh very easily, actually.

Our ape ancestors probably preferred and cultivated the most rear end-fitting bananas, and through evolution we and they have continued to keep pace admirably.

Checkmate, god squad.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

spacetoaster posted:

Boiled down to harrassing and bullying people who don't believe what you believe.

I didn't know he'd found religion.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Anything is perfectly designed to fit in a human rear end if you try hard enough.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkman Fanpage posted:

He stuck a banana up his rear end and poured hot chocolate over his benis

over his microbenis

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Hogge Wild posted:

over his microbenis

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I watched that video of the oil on micropenis

it was very very sad. I thought I'd just laugh, like it was a freakshow. But it was just sad

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013

Which one of you did this?

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

The real atheists ditched that label before fedoraed redditors started making GBS threads around

Now we go by non-theist

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

jBrereton posted:

Uh very easily, actually.

Our ape ancestors probably preferred and cultivated the most rear end-fitting bananas, and through evolution we and they have continued to keep pace admirably.

Checkmate, god squad.

Actually you will find that all modern bananas are hybrids descended from 2 species in 1890 whose bananas had no seeds and fit up peoples asses real good like a huge cock

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Zzulu posted:

I watched that video of the oil on micropenis

it was very very sad. I thought I'd just laugh, like it was a freakshow. But it was just sad

it's a better argument against the existence of God than any of his other videos

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

What kind of a god would find it funny to distribute cock so unfairly?!?

Zeus. The answer is Zeus.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"Religion is poison, take care of your children"

"Children of Kindergartens in an antireligious demonstration in Moscow, 1929. The banners read ‘Parents do not confuse us, do not celebrate Christmas or put up trees’ and ‘Bring up your children with teachers, not god’."

"“Here is the enemy!” Anti-clerical poster by French artist Eugene Oge depicting a priest as a vampire perching on a church in Paris, 1898"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ekuNNN posted:

"“Here is the enemy!” Anti-clerical poster by French artist Eugene Oge depicting a priest as a vampire perching on a church in Paris, 1898"
even back then their political cartoonists had to spell out the incredibly obvious message

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

ekuNNN posted:

"“Here is the enemy!” Anti-clerical poster by French artist Eugene Oge depicting a priest as an elderly Batman perching on a church in Paris, 1898"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vug posted:

it's a better argument against the existence of God than any of his other videos

I refuse to believe that the existence of such an individual came about by random chance and not as a joke by an intelligent but cruel creator

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

looks like the real slim shady to me

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

vug posted:

:golfclap:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Dregs posted:

I'll debate a motherfucker in YouTube comments, though.

kill yourself

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

kill yourself

and you're famil

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

CaptainSarcastic posted:

and you're famil

he's already talked them into suicide

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Robo Reagan posted:

kill yourself

We all have our filthy little habits

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

ekuNNN posted:

Not just any church. That's the one they built after 1871 to really drive home the point that the Paris Commune had been crushed.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Can someone please explain to me WHY people carry a beard like this?

I have never understood it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

mrwuss posted:

Complete lack of self awarness, negative attention is good attention. That'd be my guess.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mrwuss posted:

ive seen this facial hairstyle mostly on amish ppl and jihadists so i usually assume one or the other

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

If your face only grows in patchy hair, then you don't get to have any facial hair.

Stop it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stoatbringer posted:

I didn't know he'd found religion.

He's always been very religious. Just not theistic.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ekuNNN posted:

really digging the new Ghost album art

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Well, now I know why he's so angry all the time

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

RaceBannon posted:

It's dudes like this that make people think that atheists must be angry at God rather than having legitimate philosophical disagreements. Like this dude clearly has issues about his fun size pimple dick and it dovetails so nicely into issues with women

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

RaceBannon posted:

truly shameful that this man needs to shove a banana up his rear end to have an orgasm. a disgraceful small-dicked nerd.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

RaceBannon posted:

Of all the issues this chap has, higher beings are the least of them, well, the second least.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

staberind posted:

Of all the issues this chap has, higher beings are the least of them, well, the second least.

hey man, it is at least highly probable that his dick exists; statistically speaking. while current investigations have as yet found no evidence for his dick, the fact that nearly every other male on the planet can be observed to have a dick provides a strong argument that this is a failure of our current methods and technology. the "dick of the gaps" if you will.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

akulanization posted:

hey man, it is at least highly probable that his dick exists; statistically speaking. while current investigations have as yet found no evidence for his dick, the fact that nearly every other male on the planet can be observed to have a dick provides a strong argument that this is a failure of our current methods and technology. the "dick of the gaps" if you will.

I don't think that dick is experiencing many gaps if you know what I mean

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
how come not having religion makes you an idiot i thought it was the other way around please advise, thread

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Lot of contrarian goons and redditors finally had enough of the "flying spaghetti monster sky wizard :smug: :smug: :smug:" stuff that was on fire only a few years ago.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

gently caress you, that's offensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
god is real