Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Here is the requested Town Hall Thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
id like to discuss the potholes on county road 69 between here and the hamlet of BYOB

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
id like to discuss potential thread ideas with fellow creatives

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Nooner keeps playing loud music well past eleven and I can't stand it! He's a nuisance!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

a literally homosexual anthropomorphic burger

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Right now our forum's commercial district is located entirely in one subforum. Could the zoning board do something about that? Maybe make Sports Argument Stadium mixed-use?

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
when's the monorail being built?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What are the food bank hours?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What are we doing in terms of aid/relief for those affected firsthand by Sharknado 2016?

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I think the TCC district might have drug houses.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

"How do you feel about the game of ping-pong? (Yes/No)"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr Cheeto posted:

Nooner keeps playing loud music well past eleven and I can't stand it! He's a nuisance!
he also killed my child

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Rename GBS "Sparky"

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
please start shark attack awareness and relief fund

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
all my complaints are contained in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04s448a5_OU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Who wants to bring the breakfast in next week?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't feel safe posting in a forums that has a gun nut subforum. Also, we need to do something about the junkies in the drug forum.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Is lowtax ever getting on that patreon thing so we are not all homeless in six months

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i like gbs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Doc Friday posted:

"How do you feel about the game of ping-pong? (Yes/No)"

Ok

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The population of gbs girlfriends is inadequate for the male population. I propose a raid on the Sabine forums to attain a happier future for our nation.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

coleman francis posted:

Is lowtax ever getting on that patreon thing so we are not all homeless in six months

you needn't worry, lowtax and ladyambien were already homeless for a short period a few months ago and the forums continued to function as usual.

the SA forums are stronger than any single poster, whoever he may be.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Where are the coffee and donuts I don't see any coffee and donuts :confused:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Thanks for making a new Townhouse thread :).

I'd like to make a motion to give Professor Shark back his moderation powers for a few hours so that he could use his new probation gif that Saint Isaiahs Boner made for him. It's really drat great.

I was also wondering why this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769945 was gassed. I thought that it had potential.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C2ogEmZP2E

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the guy who is loudly slurping coffee during the opening remarks

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
a fat man keeps standing on the corner next to the resident 7/11 playing a stand up bass while a leathery bohemian woman repeats the niggerstomper58 post in a monotone and id like to propose we make them both mods

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Lowtax is a a-rab and a liar

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
petition to rename gbs "General Bullshit: take an Ambien and call me in the morning"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
the homelessness is getting out of control
Everything reeks of piss and there's bottles and needles everywhere around me

So anyway what's this thread about

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Lowtax ain't Christian and this is a Christian forums. The founding posters was lookin for a place to post freely. Im just posting what everybody else already knows but is too scared to post. Thank you and I yield the rest of my time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Lowtax is a a-rab and a liar

lol remember in the American Classic Huckleberry Finn when Huck painted friend of the family Jim blue and made a sign that said he was a sick a-rab so people wouldnt know he was an escaped slave, things were hosed up back then

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im a christian. jesus died for your sins. thats kind of a cliche thing to say but the weird thing about it was that he rose from the dead based on many eye witness accounts and 2000 years of scrutiny. so since hes the only guy who did that, im going to give him the benefit of the doubt on some of his teachings. if anyone knows anyone else who came back from the dead let me know. peace.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

im a christian. jesus died for your sins. thats kind of a cliche thing to say but the weird thing about it was that he rose from the dead based on many eye witness accounts and 2000 years of scrutiny. so since hes the only guy who did that, im going to give him the benefit of the doubt on some of his teachings. if anyone knows anyone else who came back from the dead let me know. peace.

He is risen!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i was accosted on my way to The Book Barn by a crudely bearded emaciated man who identified himself as a harm reduction expert from TCC. he gestured to the cigarette in my hand and was insistent that i try smoking it through my rear end.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Dracula

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Drunk & Ugly posted:

So anyway what's this thread about

It's supposed to be a place for the common forum citizens to discuss forums stuff with the GBS moderation team and with each other. Yes, there's QCS, but this is in my opinion a better way to do it.

Here's the last thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762325

Does anyone have the link to the first thread? I think that it would be good if they were added to the op.

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Mar 27, 2016

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
jesus may have risen from the dead, but has he risen from the gay?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

Lazarus also came back from the dead but it was not because he was part of the Holy Trinity dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

It's 2016 pal check yourself.

Blackula.

• Locked thread