Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Isaac posted:

Can we get bigger bins. This 80L crap has to stop. 140L wheelie bins for every home.

Edit

Do not own me with some joke about my posts going in the bin

i am the bin man, following your posts on the yellow brick road, that leads to the goldmine, because your post is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
is this where i make my complaints about my toothbrush erotica being gas chambered?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I had a whole storyline planned out where one of the tooth brushes was going to be kidnap by razors and hold for ransom nobody understands me and i am so lonely

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

LadyAmbien posted:

That was my fault - I'm sorry, my brain is very sleep deprived and terrible at the moment. You have my permission to repost. Make sure to make the images a bit smaller though!

thank you, i will do so

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
didn't gbs used to have those cool ghost story threads, what happened to those?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I find you message both embarrassing yet oddly inspiring SilkyP

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i just want to say i really like how gbs is right now, it reminds me of the very beginning of gbs 2.1 where people were doing all sorts of threads and didn't fell into the same type of posting, but even better

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
old gbs became too much of an echo chamber with very long posts and very few jokes.
the gbs we replace it with became an echo chamber with very short posts and a few more jokes.
also ironic racism and sexism

the simple solution is just stop people from posting the same type of threads all the time and start cracking down on the ironic edgy posters cause those people actually do keep out a lot of posters who probably could add a lot to the comedy here. also that is what has been happening lately and gbs has had a pretty good week because of that.

blaming things on low effort/content is silly, because again it didn't stop old gbs from becoming an echo chamber by enforcing grammar and punctuation

bazinga

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
e:double post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Rando posted:

I can't help but think the only time low effort/content has created something worth seeing is poo poo like being born a shriveled mutant and living in a freak show and being fun to gawk at.

uhh something about how when god created you he spent little effort but i still love you because you are my child

my point is that old gbs was low effort and low content in the same way new gbs was, being an echochamber where people post the same thing

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
feeling: sad, lonely, scared

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hmm so our options are be a toilet or be a different type of toilet

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

www posted:

toilets in japan are fuckin cool

finally something we can all agree on, lets be more like japan

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yeah you shouldn't take insults personally, but a lot of people on here seem to take the people they are insulting very personally too lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
seriously, again, just probate "edgy" posters and gas threads that are the same thing over and over again and you are pretty much good, that is the nice in between

like i don't know if people are looking at gbs outside this thread but there are actually "new" threads and a lot of posters that haven't been seen in a while

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
that is a pretty long phone number

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
why do people care about getting probated for 6 hours? why do the people who care about it are also the same people who insist others are afraid of being called a dipshit?

lol that is pretty funny

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
does anyone have any problems with how gbs has been the last week?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Hell Yeah posted:

I really hope you will talk to lowtax about this since you trust him and i think he will share his honest opinion with you

what the gently caress is wrong with you lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
now i hate the term, but i think hell yeah is actually "mansplaining" and its the wackiest thing i have ever seen

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

same, its pretty good

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Rando posted:

I think the most mutually beneficial culture for us to encourage and nourish would be something like a polite and lighthearted cocktail party which occasionally includes a fast and brutal 37 shank wound prison assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPIrcHO0S8

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I would be willing to eat a 6 hour probation for pointing out how silly you are acting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
An opinion someone had on the general forum on a comedy site was "really alarming" to you Hell Yeah.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tendai posted:

I, personally, would like to see more of the toothbrush saga.

god drat it fine

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i think to support friendships in gbs we need to become miitomo friends

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

okay I am caught up

to paraphrase Pravin Lal: as GBS 1.0 learned so painfully in Halloween of 2013, free flow of shitposting is the only safeguard against tyranny. the once probated people whose mods at last lose their grip on the forums rules will soon burst with cucks and off-color jokes, but the free forum gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into francoism. beware he who would deny you access to shitposting, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

i don't know what any of these words mean but it sounds vaguely poetic and artsy so i think i like this post??? i am not sure???

• Locked thread