Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I enjoy soda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Cached Money posted:

nothing but a euro thang

wtf is a black orange?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

twoday posted:

wtf is a black orange?

Ask Red Green.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEn0GG6HtFM

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
after discovering that hot dr pepper was a thing, i can't drink it any other way

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Ben Murphy posted:

after discovering that hot dr pepper was a thing, i can't drink it any other way
Wait like spicy hot or literally people heating up dr pepper

Both of those make my throat clench up to be honest

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Soda is pretty loving bad for you but it's tasty to have every once in a while. When I was a kid, my dad worked for Pepsico and got free soda so we would drink it every drat night with dinner. :argh:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I think the Pepsi commercials where they try and act like its cool and fun like beer is but really it's just some soda.

Like if I rolled up to a party and opened the cooler and all that's inside is loving Pepsi I'm out. Or if someone rolls up to a party with a 12 pack of soda and a couple two liters they will be not so politely asked to leave.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Keep Autism Wired posted:

more like so dumb

dont sign u're posts

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tendai posted:

Wait like spicy hot or literally people heating up dr pepper

Both of those make my throat clench up to be honest

just imagine sucking on a big wiener and your throat will loosen up

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
diet soda wont make you fat, but it will still destroy your kidneys given a couple decades

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

diet soda wont make you fat, but it will still destroy your kidneys given a couple decades

Please provide three or more peer reviewed studies proving this.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i found this soda in oslo that had rhubarb and raspberry flavor, and it was really good, especially with vodka

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Just drink LaCroix instead

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I am not supposed to have dark colas because kidney stones, but every so often I cheat by drinking some Cherry Pepsi with real sugar. Also, I can't have Chinese food without ginger ale.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I feel a little bad about myself because I bought an unreasonable amount of the Kosher-for-Passover Coke in order to take advantage of a store discount

not bad enough not to do it though

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Jesus Christ posted:

Hey Europeans, ice water is far better than mineral water or un-iced flat water.

Why can't you put some loving ice in your goddamn water.

I'm European and put ice in my water.

Applewhite posted:

Cuz they can't figure out how to filter the water they freeze so ice is seen as unsanitary there.
Lol if your tap water isn't perfectly clean and drinkable as-is.

e: On topic, weird foreign sodas: Orangina is kinda weird but also good but Irn Bru is terrible. Why would you want soda that tastes like bubble gum?

Elukka fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 28, 2016

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
the US really needs to start importing fanta exotic, it is the best mixer in the entire world

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

I love to drink an ice cold coke after a hard workout. I love the fizzy bubbles in my mouth and the taste is just great. I love soda.

Coke is a cola, not a soda, you loving moron!!!

I really like italian soda because I am a hipst. Peach and lime go good together don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015
As far as pop vs soda, video game internet communities laughed at me calling it pop. So now I say soda. I wish I hadn't changed though :(

• Locked thread