Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Russell Wilson is going to have like a 15 YPA when all is said and done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Cavauro posted:

piss rear end

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Good to know we own the Cardinals in the sim world as well as the real world

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The loving Patriots are winning the SB aren't they.

This reminds me of that one goon who did a full 128-team tournament sim for college football. Everybody got excited for full chaos, and then it just went almost all chalk and Alabama won, deflating the entire thread.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Get your poo poo together Seahawks, the NFC South doesn't deserve 3 playoff teams.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I don't think I've ever seen this sim let Russell Wilson throw 15 passes in a game.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So who would the Chargers draft No. 1 overall in this universe? Do they just do the same song-and-dance with Joey Bosa?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It feels like we've played the Panthers 20 times in the past 3 years. Can't even escape them in the fake football world.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I genuinely forgot Bryce Brown was on the team last year

The Panthers got what they deserve for letting him score on them

Also gently caress the AFC, even in this fake world we're still stuck with Pats/Steelers bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
What a goddamn waste of time

• Locked thread