Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TicTacOops
May 23, 2014
For the longest time, I thought Loom was an old first-person carpet-flying game where you had very limited fireball ammo. If that's not the case, what crazy game was that?! :ohdear:

Never knew about Columbo being such a pioneer for murder mysteries. Phoenix Wright must've taken a page out of Columbo's handbook now that I think about it...

SirDifferential posted:

In all the good stories I've read the journey has always been the relevant part.

This for sure. There was one game called Hotel Dusk: Room 215 that I thought was a good take on visual-novel mystery thing. It had an interesting hand-drawn aesthetic and writing that made you care about the characters, even though I felt as if the stakes weren't nearly as high as I'd've liked them to be except near the end part of it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TicTacOops
May 23, 2014

Wanamingo posted:

Magic Carpet

...there must be something wrong with me that I never thought about that. Thank you.

• Locked thread