Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stormgale posted:

Eonwe what should I play?

Dragoon sounds fun to me

Im playing Chaplain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Mr. Wookums posted:

Change your dns. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are Google's iirc

Tried both. No dice.

Can someone upload their functioning patch data? (in the treeofsavior steam folder) and their server list in the release folder? I'm almost positive one of these is the issue.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Mar 29, 2016

Posigniat
May 31, 2011

When the Korean server gets the new game patch will the international version receive the same one?

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Posigniat posted:

When the Korean server gets the new game patch will the international version receive the same one?

Dunno. We're on par with kToS atm, afaik. Plus some extra changes unique to us.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Stormgale posted:

Martout and Silento what Should I play after work today (class wise) Help me friends.

I know basically nothing about the classes in this animefest, will probably go wizard cryo summoner or something because I like being a caster! Or maybe I want to be an anime waifu with a big sword? Anything but a heal/buffbot for me basically.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Cleric def doesn't kill anywhere near as fast as the Wizard I tried in beta, but I'm still having a lot of fun

I think when I get Chaplain that will probs help me a lot

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Trying to pick the server to play on, it has the connecting to server pop up and then disappears and nothing happens.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

I said come in! posted:

Trying to pick the server to play on, it has the connecting to server pop up and then disappears and nothing happens.

Just wait. There's no indication or anything, you just have to hit enter and wait a few minutes.

dirtyjoe
Jan 17, 2012

online and havin a great time ask me how i do it
try to log in, won't connect, not sure what else I expected here, guess it's back to work for a couple hours

dipple
Oct 22, 2008
the queue has gone invisible for some reason

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

LegalPad posted:

Just wait. There's no indication or anything, you just have to hit enter and wait a few minutes.

Yikes, what an incredibly low effort game this is so far.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I got in the servers, but I couldn't allocate my skill points and after I talked to the quest dude nothing happened until 5 minutes later when the quest was suddenly complete. Anyone else have this issue? Are the servers really just that laggy at the moment?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LegalPad posted:

Also, people will say wait 2-3 minutes but that's not always true. I had to click enter and wait for 12 minutes. There was no indication or anything.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Did the suggested solution for no server list showing up in their recent post.

Still no dice.

sigh.

Would appreciate it if someone who sees the server list could zip/upload their treeofsavior/release/patch + treeofsavior/release + treeofsavior/patch folders. I want to see if using these will fix the problem.

Thanks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 29, 2016

Baltoire Exuberant
Mar 29, 2010
To say that this game is underwhelming me would be quite an understatement, I'm kinda reeling from disappointment.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Baltoire Exuberant posted:

To say that this game is underwhelming me would be quite an understatement, I'm kinda reeling from disappointment.

Welcome to ragnarok online

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

Elentor posted:

Also, people will say wait 2-3 minutes but that's not always true. I had to click enter and wait for 12 minutes. There was no indication or anything.

I'm at 50 minutes so far

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Number 1436 in the queue baby!

Baltoire Exuberant
Mar 29, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

Welcome to ragnarok online

I'd rather be playing Ragnarok Online filled out with these kinds of player numbers RIGHT NOW.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I'm glad my decision to not throw down for this has paid off already. Should be fun to see just how horrible the servers get when it goes free to play

JunXaos
Mar 11, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMBANNED! READ HERE
Gona play as Archer.

Super long queue 1400+.

iRoNgHosT
Mar 10, 2003

www.fusionball.com
Sounds like I'm lucky to be at work today, instead of being home attempting to login to the game.

In anticipation of playing tonight, does anyone know of a good guide for making a good PvE tank/dps hybrid? I've yet to play this game, and I'd like to have something to follow going into it.

Darkmoon2k
May 1, 2005
Wait in queue for 2 hours. Finally get in. 15 minutes into play session the game crashes.

Position 1643 in queue.

:suicide:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO posted:

Would appreciate it if someone who sees the server list could zip/upload their treeofsavior/release/patch + treeofsavior/release + treeofsavior/patch folders. I want to see if using these will fix the problem.

Thanks.

One of y'all waiting in line for 2 hours could do this and help a lost goon.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Instead of playing in queue game I pretend there is a queueu to post on forums

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is there spears in this game and can I be a dude in armor loving poo poo up with said spears

thanks

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

grithok will never learn when to stop spelling queueueueueueueueueueueueueueue

it's a problem I have too

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

queeb posted:

is there spears in this game and can I be a dude in armor loving poo poo up with said spears

thanks

Yep, the hoplite class is what you're looking for if I'm not mistaken.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I have h ad several people offer me this game for free but I have so far said no

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

queeb posted:

thanks

you can be an anime in armor loving poo poo up with spears

no dudes allowed, only QTanimes

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

queeb posted:

thanks

yes and yes

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

queeb posted:

thanks

we got two handed spears, we got one handed spears with shields, we got spears you can use while riding giant hamsters, we got it all baby

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

I have h ad several people offer me this game for free but I have so far said no

is it because you've come to your senses and realized all MMOs are terrible or because you've already got the BDO IV in and don't have room for another?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

is it because you've come to your senses and realized all MMOs are terrible or because you've already got the BDO IV in and don't have room for another?

BDO is literally getting a 30% size increase expansion in 1-4 days

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

is that length or girth

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mediah isn't even the good BDO patch.

futile
May 18, 2009
bad * 1.3 = bad

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

BDO is trash but to be fair so is this game. Most goons won't be collecting cute hats in this game even half a year from now :coffeepal:

also holy poo poo it's terribly optimized.

dirtyjoe
Jan 17, 2012

online and havin a great time ask me how i do it
I picked the guy with the sword, i can't wait to be disappointed with everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Pro tip: pick up swordsman 3 times

• Locked thread