Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Cleric 1/Priest 3/Chaplain 1/Oracle 2: Good, bad, awesome, not quite optimal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

How much is TP supposed to be worth on release?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

If you use Zalciai and have terrible dex, will you be able to hit better through crits or do you need a hit roll first before you can crit?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Is there a reliable way to trade silver from one character to another other than put up items on the market for large amounts and buy them from myself?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Game seems unplayable tonight. By the time I get both Sacrament and Blessing up, Sacrament is half gone. And god forbid Sacrament drop while I am doing something. I can't even pay my grinding game bills as a priest right now.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

What should I be doing with all these monster materials?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Can you use your own alchemist stuff with a different character?

My priest is currently locked up due to a zone failure or something and was considering starting one up.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I now have 4 characters stuck with "CommanderLoadFail" on trying to enter the game. Two have been stuck for over an hour. What gives?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Looks like it is happening to a lot of people. I guess I am not playing the game today!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Only the party leader can access. So he needs to keep going in until he gets into an instance, after that everyone can go in.

e-Holy poo poo the entire instancing is hosed up, used to be just 1 or 2 failed instances, literally all but one of the instances in this area are hosed.
I'm not in a party. One of these hasn't even left west woods.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Different channel worked though. It's the only one with people in it!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

There's two instances in I think it's East Woods left, both are empty, and both fail to load. So fair warning everyone!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

With how easy a lot of the game is I feel like a lot of suboptimal things are viable as long as you stick to things that only need one combat stat. Just not optimal.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Also, do Simony scrolls use the caster's stats, the scrollmaker's stats or no stats?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

What is a cafri and where do I get one?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

YES bread posted:

Cafrisun is a low level world boss spawn that drops a gear set, wearing the whole set will give your auto attacks an extra attack of earth elemental damage that will double dip from buffs like Blessing. best place to get it is the auction house, it's fairly cheap
Holy shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Additional hits take extra attack count from blessing right? I just wailed on a boss with sacrament and enchant fire up plus cafri and didn't run out of my 90 count blessing. I dunno if it was really close or what.

• Locked thread