Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Orsha was kind of slamming the poles, but I guess goons all already have Klap to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

A friend is asking me that he wants to make a tanky class probably from swordsman. I told him that all the later circles are damage oriented right now and that being a primary tank character in this game isn't necessary. Is there a tanky combination that he could use that still doesn't fall off completely in damage later on?

fencer. look at lolilicker's public build for reference on tosbase.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Glad I slept before this, knowing full well either this or the inevitable immediate server crash followed by maintenance would happen.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
It begins.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Don't worry. 99% of us can't get in, one server is failing, and lots have a blank server list.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Still can't even see a server list.

Already reinstalled and revalidated files.

Guess I'll go to sleep and check back later.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Welp, I've done literally everything I can think of to get the server lists to show up.

Guess this game just doesn't want me to play it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Eonwe posted:

tried verifying game cache? it shouldn't affect it but couldn't hurt

Yea, tried it a good 21 times or so. I even went in and deleted individual files I thought could simply not be being updated (serverlist, and a few config files that linked to the server lists. Etc.) before running the validation so it would redownload them.

I have reinstalled the game twice with a clean deletion of the game directory + steam cleaner.

I've disabled and renabled the DLC.

Any further suggestions appreciated.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Mr. Wookums posted:

Av or firewall

Uninstalled and reinstalled with firewall and av off. No dice.

Thanks though.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Mr. Wookums posted:

Change your dns. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are Google's iirc

Tried both. No dice.

Can someone upload their functioning patch data? (in the treeofsavior steam folder) and their server list in the release folder? I'm almost positive one of these is the issue.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Mar 29, 2016

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
Did the suggested solution for no server list showing up in their recent post.

Still no dice.

sigh.

Would appreciate it if someone who sees the server list could zip/upload their treeofsavior/release/patch + treeofsavior/release + treeofsavior/patch folders. I want to see if using these will fix the problem.

Thanks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO posted:

Would appreciate it if someone who sees the server list could zip/upload their treeofsavior/release/patch + treeofsavior/release + treeofsavior/patch folders. I want to see if using these will fix the problem.

Thanks.

One of y'all waiting in line for 2 hours could do this and help a lost goon.

• Locked thread