Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

flerp posted:

john cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a chat bot that firstposts in mod threads before they can lock them

and also it knows what love is

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
A pile of dirty laundry that has somehow gained sentience, but really wishes that it hadn't.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a really smart crow

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
A vending machine that only posts in abortion threads, and thinks all the cans of soda inside it are it's babies.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
your dad

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A little teapot who has never heard the song "I'm a little teapot".

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Literally Gallagher, but he doesn't want anyone to know about his past.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kharmakazy posted:

Literally Gallagher, but he doesn't want anyone to know about his past.

*looks around, slides sledge under coffee table*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kharmakazy posted:

A pile of dirty laundry that has somehow gained sentience, but really wishes that it hadn't.

Dont doxx me

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my posting gimmick is called "a cold day in hell" i havent figured out what it is yet, i only could think of the name

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

my posting gimmick is called "a cold day in hell" i havent figured out what it is yet, i only could think of the name

You are President Trump.

Alternately, you are a low level demon who has given up on climbing the corporate ladder, and spend your days in a deep depression at the realization that you will never get to live your dream of being an Olympic ice skater.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a thundercloud with supergenius intelligence which posts by striking houses with bolts of lightning carefully calibrated to send the necessary sequence of bits over the cable or dsl lines, but as a side effect the house catches fire and everyone inside dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
i always like the gimmick when someone treats another poster with respect and kindness :getout:

• Locked thread