Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
harry potter before his hogwarts letter, still in his fatty cuz's handmedowns and always wondering why strange things happen when he posts emotionally (admins shall give him secret powers to stealthily edit others posts to create this unexplained magic)

potter: "I dunno, I liked the new comic book movie"
unsuspecting goon: "you also like eating poo poo, so suck my drat balls"
*post magically becomes goatse, mean goon gets probated*
potter: "gee mate I dunno what happened there"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
type up a response, preview it, take an instagram picture of it, filter it like a good nostalgia filter, then post that picture

alternately paint by hand your response, post picture of that. during really great threads paint the thread itself including avs, for gif avs paint each frame and animate it in photoshop before.posting it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Joust posted:

A poster who goes into 500+ page megathreads and responds to posts as they see them for the first time.
this isn't a gimmick I just get confused sometimes :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

every post is the poster telling everyone about a dream they had

jarofpiss posted:

a poster that gets all coked up and sends long and sincere PMs to random strangers

this is me only the coke is my brains own magick elixirs/tinctures
scrototurbosperg is the only one who ever replies but it's always.with gifs of guys licking their own dicks

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

flerp posted:

a poster who only posts in iambic pentameter
no one noticed when I did this ):
they notice haikus tho, uncultured shits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

MiracleWhale posted:

Jon Pop but immune to being banned, Jon Pop but a woman. True love.

- Kobayashi Issa

:golfclap:

• Locked thread