Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im an amateur anthropomancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

a hobby of mine is intentionally infecting shallow wounds in my fingers so i can lance them and smell the pus

I think we met on the savannava

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

I remembered a goon-animated retelling of a tale of forums romance, so there you go.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I hope to find a nice sarcastic, morbidly dark, and totally inappropriate goonette one day.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

Fishy Joe posted:

I love this oatmeal how do i buy my oatmeal an account and can oatmeal get pregnant

Instant oatmeal baby! Just add cum!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've had positive interactions with all the goons I know outside the forums. Most are normal well adjusted people and we get along just fine.

Thats my story, thanks for listening :)

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
I went on one of the GLITBL dates. The guy and I coincidentally had graduated from the same high school. It was fun. We did not go out again.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Rambling Robot posted:

i like the past tense.

consider yourself lucky.

Yeah in my experience one goon per household is more than enough.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also i joined the facebook group and have a TON of mutual friends, WHOA!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I used to set up a lot of goon meets in NYC but never got to date a goon girl because I had a long term girl when I was doing that.

Or for most of the time anyway.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Mentally redacted
Cognitively spasticated
My words flow like the flow
Inside the demons intestications
Ice T's semen leaves more uncomfortablizations.

#fitetheartifice

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jastiger posted:

Also i joined the facebook group and have a TON of mutual friends, WHOA!

Ok that's hosed up. Never

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I read the whole Sonic post and I developed a form of autism called pervasive developmental disability

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Ok that's hosed up. Never

Its actually kind of weird. I click on someone who responds to my A+ posts and I see that we share a dozen or so friends.

I don't say anything cuz that'd be weird, but its kinda funny that the world is a much smaller place than we think when it comes to goons.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Joining a goon Facebook group just seems to be inviting all the poop in the world to come touch you

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

I read the whole Sonic post and I developed a form of autism called pervasive developmental disability

I feel the same as before does this mean I've been autistic all along

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I asked someone who i ownce was expexcected to be a goon if they were having stairs in theyre house and they said YES ^_^ we became friends on faceobook and i tried to touch her virtyually body and face she was a real cutie with ah eart of glass and lvoes cats musch like me in the photo

wellll all things end in darkness in meowbots world so for christmas one day she sent me a christmas card and i opened it and it was sweet and i felt like I owed her an apology ( Igot mad at her because she always laughed at my misfortunes) a few days before ... we didnt talk for a while, I almost died and lost my home cat and job and she said she would send me mo ney and I havent talked to her since becuz it hurts to talk to a nyone (I would post my story but i dont think anyone cares about me )

shes a good girl and is a goon, i dont want to touch her virtual face or body just be her friend and talk about cats ^_^

i havet logged into any social media like facebook in over half a year, its painful

ne aways, shifting gears, I think all peopledeserve happiness and love and even if no one cares abou me i care you

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Meowbot posted:

i care you

email me

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

don't email me

ftfy bud, learn the art of seduction

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I am bastion of successful goon love , too bad Sonic post was the only post to incorrigible to read on the whole drat forums.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I really did read most of the other posts, I's a speed-reader

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Microwaves Mom posted:

I hope to find a nice sarcastic, morbidly dark, and totally inappropriate goonette one day.

Be careful what you wish for.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
still no love here not sure what im doing wrong

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nation posted:

still no love here not sure what im doing wrong

hips square, shoulders back, work on your follow through

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when you get near the hole switch to the wood

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

MiracleWhale posted:

hips square, shoulders back, work on your follow through

but im hideously deformed

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Bimmi posted:

Be careful what you wish for.

I expect her to hotbox the bed and not tell me.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i want a girl with a short skirt and a looooooong rapsheet

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I had goon love once, it was a special, greasy, spoony kind of love.

She was pretty and way too good for me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How did you mess it up?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Zzulu posted:

How did you mess it up?

showed his anime collection

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I usually gently caress up my potential dates by chatting with them blackout drunk. Why don't ladies like that? I don't get it either.

Need to find me a functional alcoholic lady... had one but it didn't work out I think because I didn't put the ol' moves on her on date 3.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you dont show your anime collection until at least a few dates in mate

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
unless if your anime collection consists of nothing but Lupin the III

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wendigee posted:

I usually gently caress up my potential dates by chatting with them blackout drunk. Why don't ladies like that? I don't get it either.

Need to find me a functional alcoholic lady... had one but it didn't work out I think because I didn't put the ol' moves on her on date 3.

Once i was going on a firat date and i was a bit booze and benzod at 3 in the afternoon. Im standing waiting for the taxi and im oh whoops o forgot to put a shirt on.

5mins later im waiting for a taxi and im like oh poo poo im not wearing any shoes. The date itself was all downhill

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

I dated a goonette for a few months many many years ago. Met at a bar (randomly, not intentionally) and we somehow ended up talking about P-P-P-Powerbook. We ended up drifting apart after a few months because we had different goals, etc. It might have been because she loved reading slash fanfiction that Snape was Harry's father figure and they secretly loved each other and Harry loved being Snape's bottom bitch.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

geeves posted:

I dated a goonette for a few months many many years ago. Met at a bar (randomly, not intentionally) and we somehow ended up talking about P-P-P-Powerbook. We ended up drifting apart after a few months because we had different goals, etc. It might have been because she loved reading slash fanfiction that Snape was Harry's father figure and they secretly loved each other and Harry loved being Snape's bottom bitch.

Probably the best thread in the history of the forums.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
there were only a few friends i told about the forums as a kid, and since then some of them joined but i dont ask for their username and they dont ask for mine

none of them were womens

edit

does anyone remember the name of the goon who wrote about an affair that maybe did or did not happen with a girl in a wheelchair, i think it ended with him leaving her literally abandoned in a wheelchair in a hallway or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Isaac posted:

Once i was going on a firat date and i was a bit booze and benzod at 3 in the afternoon. Im standing waiting for the taxi and im oh whoops o forgot to put a shirt on.

5mins later im waiting for a taxi and im like oh poo poo im not wearing any shoes. The date itself was all downhill

Well... I guess I haven't reached rock bottom yet! Thanks for the pick me up Isaac!

• Locked thread