Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Those aren't D. I'm confused

Most high end vibrators take between two and four AA batteries. A few are USB charged now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Getting pussy juice near a USB port seems like a recipe for disaster.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

Getting pussy juice near a USB port seems like a recipe for disaster.

They charge like a toothbrush, totally waterproof :eng101:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Caper posted:

Well I'm not lying and she's not the type of person to lie about something like that. But whatever you guys don't have to be dickheads about it. Let's move on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7Nxi8hVHE

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

criscodisco posted:

I do. Worse yet is that my mother still uses an answering machine, and she's far from a poor. It takes like 23 rings to get it to pick up.

She also has sent exactly one text in her life, because a few weeks ago someone texted her number "where u at?" so she called me because she wanted to reply "outside your bedroom window" but didn't know how.

She was never a suburban mom though.

Your mom owns, based on this information.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"Smoothies"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Horniest Manticore posted:

full communism now

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm a full-time mom :angel:

naem
May 29, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

i thought you said subHUMAN moms lol

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I personally don't hate women, but I do hate upper-class snobs, and especially middle class snobs who mimic upper class snobs.

Basically, money is the root of all evil & no war but class war

I work in the golf industry and in my experience, wealthy people who can golf regularly can be snobs but are friendly for the most part. Poor people who golf twice a year are genuinely just excited to be golfing and are pretty friendly. Middle class people who can golf once a month want to be wealthy for the day and try to act as such and end up being the biggest assholes you've ever met. In my years working in golf, I've never had to kick a rich or poor person out. Only middle class guys who want to pretend their 2005 Civic is a 2016 Mercedes for the day.

No Means No
Jun 2, 2016

by LadyAmbien
i think stay at home morning is cool but good fukin luck doing it socially and comfortably in the competitive corporate condo culture of today without having some kind of career you're coming from and social network. what im saying is dont go having babies right after you got out the psych ward etc.

LOL

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

No Means No posted:

i think stay at home morning is cool but good fukin luck doing it socially and comfortably in the competitive corporate condo culture of today without having some kind of career you're coming from and social network. what im saying is dont go having babies right after you got out the psych ward etc.

LOL

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

No Means No posted:

LOL

etc

• Locked thread