Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MTV Crib Death
Jun 21, 2012
I told my fat girlfriend I wanted to bang skinny chicks and now I'm wondering why my relationship is garbage.
In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I have no idea what I am doing and I would like in.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
I'm terrible at these, but

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
Having done Awful Survivor a couple times, I will finally take a crack at Mafia. I'm in.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

3 more and I'll start sending the roles out and get Day 1 rolling

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

needs more gbs superstars imo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
In, if there's still a spot!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'll give it a fuckin' shot if there are any spots left. never played before.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

One spot left, WHO WILL IT BE

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
someone invite nooner

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
can i have spot

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

why can't our games fill this fast

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

And we're full. I'm going to close the thread and send out the role pms. I will open it again once that's done and start Day 1.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

can i have spot

I can give you a spot but I need an email address to send you your role, since you don't have messages

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

edit for logistics.

GRILLARY CLINTON fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Mar 30, 2016

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1

You wake up from a nightmare. Outside your window you can hear the howl from the wood. Wolves? This close to the town?

You sit up in bed and notice there's a heavy mist in your house. What time was it? You rush outside. The mist is covering the entire town. This...didn't feel right.

You walk through the mist, trying to find others. It was thicker the closer to the town center you got. It didn't feel natural. You could barely see the sun. It felt like early morning.

Someone screams in the distance. A blood curdling scream of fear. Adrenaline races through you as you rush towards the sound.

You find the rest of the town gathered around something. A dead body. It was ripped to shreds. There were claw marks all over the body. The face contorted into frozen horror. You realize it was the Mayor, KhrisKruel.

KhrisKruel, Town Mayor, has been killed night 0!

You look around you. It was hard to distinguish everyone exactly. Some you recognized. Some you didn't. Had there always been this many people in the town? You couldn't remember, and that worried you.

A charismatic member of your town stepped forward. "My friends! We have the killer among us! The New Moon is here, and the Werewolves are among us! They've changed form to humans, but we must take justice into our own hands!" They shouted, stepping to the deadman's tree in the center of the park.

There was rope all ready there. The town followed the outspoken townmember. They turned and addressed the town. "This rope was used before. It is a secret weakspot for the werewolves. They die to hanging," they said loudly.

A timid member of the town stepped forward. "But, aren't humans also susceptible to hanging?" They said carefully.

The town looked around. It was true. But what other choice did they have? With the sudden increase in town size, they were among us. But who was it?

How could we determine the werewolves from the townsfolks?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Day 1 vote count

There is currently no one voting for anyone!

Not voting (19): www, blacknyte, Frog Assassin, Glowku, flerp, Your Dead Gay Son, Microwaves Mom, Lil Peeler, OctoberBlues, Tendai, The Bananana, Glaucus Atlanticus, MTV Crib Death, Azuth0667, tentative8e8op, Bjay9, GannyGrabber, Doctor Docballs, Grillary Clinton

With 19 players alive, it will take 10 votes on someone to lynch them! The day will immediately end after this occurs.

:frogsiren:Deadline is Friday, April 1st, 2016 at 9 PM EST :frogsiren:

use the command ##vote Player to vote for someone. You may change your vote with the command ##unvote

Just a reminder :siren:DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS PAST THIS POINT:siren:

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 30, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

You all know me.
You know what I do for a living. I'll go out and get these werewolves for you.
They're bad ones -- and it's not like goin' down the swamp chasing wood-nymphs and Leprechauns.
These are beast that can swallow a man whole. A little shakin', a little tenderizing and down ya' go.
You gotta get these fellows, and get 'em quick.
If you do, it'll bring a lot of tourist business just to see them, and you've got your business back on a paying basis.
Beasts that size are no pleasure -- and I value my neck at a hell of a lot more'n 3,000 bucks.
I'll find 'em for three. But I'll kill 'em for ten.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

well I guess the best way to start off would be to take a headcount. if you're not a werewolf or whatever post here and then we'll know not to kill you, unless you're lying.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i just want to let you know octoberblues that i am cheering you on

win this for reggie

good luck

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Bananana sounds like a liar!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi friends heres a cute dog :)

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
Hello

##vote www

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
There's a real, honest to god serious games poster posting a game thread in GBS, and it's working. This is loving GREAT! :boom:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

There's a real, honest to god serious games poster posting a game thread in GBS, and it's working. This is loving GREAT! :boom:

mods?????

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

flerp posted:

hi friends heres a cute dog :)

thank you :yayclod:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flerp posted:

mods?????

I'm here...everyone gets one spectator post as long as it doesn't influence play...if they keep posting I'll kick em out

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

beautiful

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OctoberBlues posted:

The Bananana sounds like a liar!

Only when I tell folks round here I haven't slept with your mother.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
As if living in this poo poo village wasn't bad enough, breaking my back farming, now they killed the mayor :mad:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

flerp posted:

mods?????

I don't know why you feel the need to be a bitch. Maybe don't?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i love you gnarly never change

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't know why you feel the need to be a bitch. Maybe don't?

hey man, the game is for the players to get into. Please feel free to enjoy watching, but don't tap the glass. There are alot of mafia games going on in Traditional Games forum if you would like to join a game that's filling up, we'd love to have you :sun:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Bananana posted:

Only when I tell folks round here I haven't slept with your mother.

I'll have you hanged for that you son of a bitch!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

hey man, the game is for the players to get into. Please feel free to enjoy watching, but don't tap the glass. There are alot of mafia games going on in Traditional Games forum if you would like to join a game that's filling up, we'd love to have you :sun:

I can't work like this. I'll be in my trailer.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

To be fair, she is a village institution

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

OctoberBlues posted:

Remember! When you want someone hanged, you ##vote them to make your dreams become reality.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

Remember! When you want someone hanged, you ##vote them to make your dreams become reality.

But I want someone hanged even more than him! Like Tendai!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont want to hurt anyone :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

The Bananana posted:

I can't work like this. I'll be in my trailer.

The Bananana thought they heard something...they looked around, squinted through the mist. Was it the wind, or a voice? It was a fleeting thought as they got back to the arguments taking place in the square

• Locked thread