Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
(make sure to format your votes correctly like this ##vote flerp :sun:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kashuno posted:

(make sure to format your votes correctly like this ##vote flerp :sun:)

This is correct listen to the big robot man.

You plebians are not bolding your votes. Possible werewolf sympathizers playing dumb???

*makes note*

Aug 4, 2010

sorry i was very high when i made my post what the hell have i signed up for

MTV Crib Death
Jun 21, 2012
I told my fat girlfriend I wanted to bang skinny chicks and now I'm wondering why my relationship is garbage.

www posted:

sorry i was very high when i made my post what the hell have i signed up for

The mayor's dead, kid. Maybe this'll be the wakeup call you need to get clean.

Lives are on the line!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Day 1 Votecount

flerp:(4): Azuth0667, Microwaves Mom, Glaucus Atlanticus, Tendai

www: (1): blacknyte

Not Voting (14): www, Frog Assassin, Glowku, flerp, Your Dead Gay Son, Lil Peeler, OctoberBlues, The Bananana, MTV Crib Death, tentative8e8op, Bjay9, GannyGrabber, Doctor Docballs, Grillary Clinton

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Fine, I guess I'll bow to mob rule in this game about mob rule. ##vote flerp

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

just to comment, the bolding of your vote is just to help me when I skim through the game to find the votes for votecounts. I caught all the unbolded ones, so no need to redo your vote

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Come on people, you're being played! Azuth0667 doesn't say a word in our whole conversation and then just pops in with a vote for flerp?! You're killing one of us if you kill flerp!

##vote Azuth0667

We gotta expose this son of a bitch!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I want to make this town great again and the first step is to get rid of the anime sympathizers.

flerp is violent:

flerp posted:

wtf i didnt read this poo poo im gonna shot you op im in so i can murder your dumb face

flerp is trying to threaten us with violence:

flerp posted:

i dont want to hurt anyone :(

flerp likes anime:

flerp posted:

i wish i was a werecorgi :3:

Make this town great again, get flerp, the violent anime sympathizer.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Awfully defensive, aren't you Azuth0667? Seems a little odd...

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
All that I understand is that I don't understand. But this Azuth fellow did go on the offensive rather quickly!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

OctoberBlues posted:

Come on people, you're being played! Azuth0667 doesn't say a word in our whole conversation and then just pops in with a vote for flerp?! You're killing one of us if you kill flerp!

##vote Azuth0667

We gotta expose this son of a bitch!

I don't like how Microwaves Mom, Glaucus Atlanticus and, to a much lesser extent, Tendai immediately followed even more. Since Microwaves Mom only bothered to post by joining Azuth, ##vote Microwaves Mom

I cant wait until everyone's finally here :yayclod:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

OctoberBlues posted:

Awfully defensive, aren't you Azuth0667? Seems a little odd...

Bjay9 posted:

All that I understand is that I don't understand. But this Azuth fellow did go on the offensive rather quickly!

Look how quickly the anime sympathizers circle the wagons. Burn them all.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

Look how quickly the anime sympathizers circle the wagons. Burn them all.

I am a known disliker of anime, but their fans are people too! We can't burn them, close our borders, and patrol their neighborhoods! You are too extreme for this community, and oh, also a wolf!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

I am a known disliker of anime, but their fans are people too! We can't burn them, close our borders, and patrol their neighborhoods! You are too extreme for this community, and oh, also a wolf!

Oh yes we can we can make this town great again starting by removing the anime. Your support of anime is disconcerting and your defense of a, conveniently silent, anime lover is damning. After flerp burn this anime lover next.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
.nataS raed, doolb fo ym knirD

##vote gannyGrabber

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It is crucial that we unite against Azuth0667. His actions are appalling and his attempt to kill an innocent man is 40% complete, we mustn't let this happen!

We are better than this!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

It is crucial that we unite against Azuth0667. His actions are appalling and his attempt to kill an innocent man is 40% complete, we mustn't let this happen!

We are better than this!

Anime lovers do not count as people.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
Hmmm, voting to lynch yourself. I'm going to assume you've got a thing for auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

Anime lovers do not count as people.

That is for God to decide. And if this community has any sense, God will be making some decisions about you shortly.

*empties spittoon in front of your feet*

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
.enildaed lirpA eht erofeb sexat ruoy elif ot deen uoy, sisirc flowerew eht etipsed taht lla uoy dnimer ot tnaw tsuJ.

.ratS gninroM eht otnu yrolg llA

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

gannyGrabber posted:

.nataS raed, doolb fo ym knirD

##vote gannyGrabber
(:
!dneirf ruoy ton si eh ,nataS morf yawa nruT

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

That is for God to decide. And if this community has any sense, God will be making some decisions about you shortly.

*empties spittoon in front of your feet*

I think you'll find that Ahriman has cursed this town with werewolfism because of the gratuitous anime love being perpetuated around here. We must burn out all the anime lovers to abate this.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Azuth0667 posted:

I think you'll find that Ahriman has cursed this town with werewolfism because of the gratuitous anime love being perpetuated around here. We must burn out all the anime lovers to abate this.

.emas ahaH

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
I don't like how quickly everyone ganged up on flerp. It seems like Azuth came in here and picked out there werewolfs target. plus, he has a weird muslim-y avatar, so he's probably a terrorist.

##vote Azuth0667

i'm scared and distrustful of grannyGrabber speaking in strange tongues, but he voted to kill himself so i think he might actually be insane rather than an agent of evil

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So if we can't come to a 10/19 majority does no one get killed? Or is like a political convention and we try to change each other's votes to get to a majority?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I can't help that I have a divine mandate to root out all anime people, it came with this turban.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

OctoberBlues posted:

So if we can't come to a 10/19 majority does no one get killed? Or is like a political convention and we try to change each other's votes to get to a majority?

if there's not 10 votes upon one person by deadline, no one dies and we go into night 1. This is usually considered a ~bad thing~

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

More evidence flerp is a violent anime sympathizing werewolf sociopath:

and that OctoberBlues is actually an anime sympathizing werewolf sociopath sympathizer:

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm going to be honest, I intend to have the whole lot of you killed. Can't be too safe.

OctoberBlues posted:

I'll have you hanged for that you son of a bitch!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
.7660htuzA cissalC

!yug a tahW

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I don't understand your moon speak but I would like to encourage you to not kill yourself.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

More evidence flerp is a violent anime sympathizing werewolf sociopath:

and that OctoberBlues is actually an anime sympathizing werewolf sociopath sympathizer:

Someone has to keep this town safe. My momma's been the town whore for years goddamit, how could I be a wolf?!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

Someone has to keep this town safe. My momma's been the town whore for years goddamit, how could I be a wolf?!

You participated in horrible unspeakable rites and screwed up spectacularly. Not only did you fail to protect your mother you got the werewolfism curse placed on the town.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

You participated in horrible unspeakable rites and screwed up spectacularly. Not only did you fail to protect your mother you got the werewolfism curse placed on the town.

First I've heard of such a thing... I might wonder how you're so knowledgeable on the subject?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OctoberBlues posted:

Aye.

*starts to eat a cracker*

Seems t'me that someone here's playing us... but who?
Who 'ere s'got the most to gain by turnin' us 'gainst each other?
The beast.
So who ere's been doin' eh most playin'?
Sure, flerps a damned fool, always chewing on that doll a his, but he ain't no Killa.

Az, on the other 'and...

Well

*finishes the last cracker*

e's been mighty persuasive like, ain't he?

My vote's ##vote Azuth0667

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi friends i just woke up hope youre all doing well

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

flerp posted:

hi friends i just woke up hope youre all doing well

Though I will say he killed the town drunk last night.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
.ni seveileb eh tahw rof pu gnidnats tsuj si 7660thuzA

Aug 4, 2010

##vote gannyGrabber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Folks, we're going to have a hung jury (pun intended) if we can't come to a consensus amongst us actual non-wolves that we need to vote for Azuth0667. Change your votes to Azuth0667, it's the only way!

• Locked thread